6. Friends

Star's POV

It was 4:05 and I was still crying in my room, Marco and an unknown number keep on calling my phone but I ignored it, I switched airplane mode on so I won't be receiving calls and texts from anyone, I was thinking if I should just leave earth, cuz it's probably for the best, and I'm no use here, all I ever do is screw things up,

"Star..." Marco knocked on my door, "star can we settle things up?" I remained silent as he tried to twist the door knob, "star..." He said in a concerned voice, "just go away!" I shouted, "well at least hear me out... Okay so... I didn't mean to say those things awhile ago..." Tears in my eyes started forming, "I was just in a bad mood okay... I knew you are jealous of Jackie..." He said slowly, "y-you know?" I asked "yes, I have been hanging out with Jackie for a while and haven't even hanged out with you, a friend I am huh?..." "Marco... The incident this morning was my fault... I should've not bothered asking your relationship with Jackie..." "No star it's my fault... I should've spent more time with you... Can you forgive me?" He apologized, "all is forgiven" I said softly, I opened the door and Marco leaped at me and gave me a hug, "you're the best best friend someone could have..." He whispers, "you too" tears came flowing on our eyes, wait did he say Friend? Best friend? He sees me as a friend huh?..."DRAAAAAAMMAAAA!!!" Pony head came in the middle of nowhere, she smirked at me, I blushed a little, "hey Marco! Let me borrow star for a moment! Okay bye!" Pony grabbed my hands and went to another dimension.

Someone's POV

"Have you executed the plan?" Tom asked me, "n-not yet s-sire" I answered, "well what are you doing! Execute it as fast as possible!" Tom raged in anger, his rage shook the underworld, "I won't disappoint you sire" I bowed down for his Highness and went back to earth.

A/N💕

Kyaaaa! Another chapter before school start... 😗 got bored... Credits to the person who made the lovely picture ☝ 💞 I'm really happy and glad that you are reading this fanfic...😁 while writing this chapter I was listening to FRIENDS by marshmello and AnneMarie😂 so I was thinkin' if Marco should just friend zone star... Just kidding!!! 😂😂 or is it???... We'll never know...😁😂 Lavy'll😘💋
-Lyndia_Roze🌹