13. Restoration of Memories

A/N

eyyyy!!! sorry for the short chapter, School was a lot of work, wish ya'll would understand me... 

▫◾⬜◼◽◾▫◾⬜

Star's POV

argh another day, another research.... why does it takes a lot of time knowing what spell was casted on marco?! it so irritating and exhausting! "hey star" I fell off my bed, "don't startle me like that!" I said with an annoyed voice, "whoops my bad..." he scratched his head, "soooo whatcha doin?" he asked genuinely, "n-nothing..." I stutter a bit, "hmmm... oh by the way, rick pigeon said that he'll be organizing a party at the bounce lounge, you goin'?" he walked near me and lifted my chin, "nah I don't think I'll be going..." I took his hands off my chin, "wrhy? it'll be fun..." he smiled a bit, "I just don't think it...." I glanced at him a bit and he was doing those cute puppy eyes.. "toooomm... you know I can't resist those cute and big puppy eyes......" then he started to pout a bit... 'omygosh he's so adorable' "FINE! I'll go!" I said defeated, "then let's go at 6?" he smiled, "nah, too early" I said in an annoyed tone, he started pouting and doing the puppy eyes again... resist star! resist! "arghhhh fine!" He laughed at me, "so... meet ya later then..."  he created a whole to the underworld and kissed my forehead as a sign of 'goodbye' arghhh todays gonna be a loooooonggg dayyy..... 

I looked and looked for answers then voila, I found it! I went to earth excitedly, I was carrying the book of spells, I went to Marco's room and he was sleeping,I was tempted to kiss him in the lips but that is a bad thing to do, instead I just kissed his right cheek and opened my book of spells and did the restoration of memories, after that he was awake, "s-star?" he mumbled my name... tears started to form in my eyes but then my watch started vibrating, tom was calling me... I jumped back to the portal without telling Marco goodbye, I wish he aint mad at me...

Marco's POV

I've been having alot of headaches recently, I can't even get out my room! and trying to figure out who the heck is the girl that came through a portal the past week, I remember saying something to her, like I was asking for help,  I even thought that I knew her from somewhere, hmmm.... she was beautiful though... her dazzling blue eyes, and that long blond hair, she has a beautiful figure, maybe she's a model or something? "you getting well?" I see someone coming through my window, "who're you?" I asked looking at a girl in cloak, "your future girlfriend" she smiled at me, "oh...." I sighed "sorry if I can't remember you..." I apologized, "I don't need your damn apology! I need answers!" she raised her voice,  "a-answers?" I asked again, "why'd you ha---" a group of cloaked men with masks came to us "shoot!" she take a scissors off her pocket and opened something, and went inside it, the masked men all followed her in the portal, "so weird" I mumbled, arghhh my head hurts as hell! I'll just sleep it for today! 

I was half awake when I saw the blond girl in my room pointing a thing to me, "wh-what are you d-doing t-to me?" I asked her, she was whispering something then a strong force went inside my body, as good as that I think she restored some of my memories, the head ache was finally gone, "s-star?" I refreshed my mind, she started crying and went to a portal-thing... what was that about?