9. goodbyes and confusions

Marco's POV

"Who's star?" Mom asked me, my mind was being a little shady, I couldn't remember some things that I was searching for, wait, star! "Mom! Stop joking! Where is she?" I said seriously, "I'm sorry honey... But I don't know who you're talking about" she said seriously, my eyes teared up, "it's okay honey, you're just having some troubles in your head..." Mom comforted me, I couldn't accept the fact that star is gone! Why?! My head is starting to hurt, I tried sleeping but I can't,  Jackie texted me,

Marco! Why aren't you answering my calls?! Are you mad at me? If you are..
I'm sorry...

I ignored her message, if I accepted star's confession... Could she have stayed?

Wait... Who's star? Have I forgotten something? What was that I talking about? I got tired of questioning on what happened so I just went to sleep.

****------******
Star's POV

Mom took me from earth and tried to stop Tom from destroying mewni, from the moment I walked in the portal, flames and destruction came through the streets,the town looks like ghosts live in them, there are no signs of dead bodies which is good, "are you sure on marrying tom?" Mom asked me worriedly, "wait? Marriage? What are you talking about mom?!" My eyes widened as she said 'MARRIAGE' "o so you don't li-" she was cut off by a fireball which was just an imitation, "Star! It felt good to have you back..." A three eyed monster with a suit came to me, "tom" I  rolled my eyes and glared at him unimpressed, "where is that 'Marco' now?" He smirked, my heart was filled with sadness hearing his name, "where is my dad?!" I yelled, "star... Actually we used that reason so you would come back home..." Dad came from nowhere and grabbed my shoulder, tears started to fall "dad..." I cried as I hugged him, "now now..." He said comforting, I punched him in his arm and laughed,  "so... How're you and Marco doing? Are you both dating?" Tom asked playfully, my smile faded and my laughter turned to silence "I-I wanna be alone..." I left and went to the castle. I sat at the benches at the garden and thought of messaging Marco so I did.

***-****
Marco's POV

Today's another day! I opened my door and remembered checking the other room? Why was I checking the other room? I went to the kitchen to make breakfast, "star!!! Breakfast is ready!!!" I yelled, wait who's star again? Star star star star... Wait star! My best friend! She left without me!  Bzzzzt bzzzzt my phone vibrated

Unknown no.

Dear Marco,

    I went back home, sorry for being such a burden, it was my fault why you and Jackie split up... Don't worry you can live your life now...

Love Star🌌

I don't want her to leave! I ran to school and saw Jackie, there was a thing I knew that made me mad about her but what is it?

" hey Marco! " she greeted, I wanted to greet her but my mouth doesn't want to say something, "you mad?" Her eyes glimmered and sparkled, my cheeks burned up a little bit, I felt my heart beating up, "s-sorry Marco... Let me get it straight... I don't like you..." Jackie suddenly said, my eyes widened and my heart broke hearing those words coming from her mouth,  a guy came to us and put his arms in Jackie's shoulder, "hey man!" The guy glared at me, "this is my girl! No stealing!" He glared again,  Jackie smirked and kissed him in the cheeks, "well I gotta go now" I said awkwardly, I can't believe it, the girl I liked played my heart and feelings, is this what star is feeling? Ugh... My head hurts, I felt dizzy, last thing I knew was I fell in the ground.

A/N💞

Well... Since it was brown out here, I decided to write the next chapter, I was planning in killing someone👿  who would it be?  30 votes for next chapter!!!😈😈😈😈😈 black mailing is good for my health😂😈 comment down bellow in what you think about my book!😆😇 please I need your opinions😊 thanks for readin' lavy'll💋💞