4. Heart Breaks

Star's POV

"Star!!!" Someone Screamed, I looked back and saw Theodore, "sup Theo" I greeted him with a forced smile, "just strolling, you?" He asked me, "nothing special" I answered, "wanna hangout?" Theodore asked me, "sure" I answered back,  we both walk silently, I was having this awkward vibe, "so star, c-can y-you be my d-date for the s-school d-dance?" He asked me blushing, well I can't say no, it's not like Marco would ask me, he has Jackie now, "erm... S-sure" I smiled at him weakly, "hey, it's getting dark I should be going" I told him to escape this awkward vibe, "I'll walk you home then" he smiled at me, I was kicking pebbles on the way home, " thanks Theo " I waved at him good bye, "no problem star" he waved at me and left, I opened the door and saw Jackie on top of Marco, Jackie grabbed Marco's chin and kissed his lips, Marco pulled out and saw me "star! It's not what you think!" Marco screamed,  I pretended like nothing happened and went to my room, I contacted pony head and Kelly, they both came to my room and saw me crying, "hey gurl! What's wrong?" Pony head says, "wanna go kick some monster's butt?" Kelly says laughing, "uh Kelly, can't you see she's heartbroken!" Pony head screamed at Kelly, "hey! Not that loud!" I screamed at pony head, "what happened star?" Kelly asked, "I saw Marco kissing Jackie..." I whispered, they both gasped, "oh that earth turd! If I get my..." Pony head muttered, "don't worry star, you'll get over him"  Kelly said trying to comfort me, "says the one who broke up a 100th time with her boyfriend" pony head said sarcastically, I laughed and just hang out With the both of them, oh I'm Lucky to have friends like them....