18. lost love

tom's POV

I locked myself for days... crying... because of star... I know it wasn't her fault... but glob does it hurts...

by the time my feelings are true... the person I love fades away... Is that what love really is?

I can't take the pain... wait... did Star felt this after our break up? why even bother questioning?!

"sire! Miss Butterfly was reported missing! do you have any information on where she is now?" Rupert was standing in front of my doorstep..

"n-no... I don't know where she is..." I answered... 'probably at Marco's...' I mumbled, "thank you Sir.." and he left

knowing that star has gone missing, I am deeply worried and a bit upset... she left mewni without a word and went to Earth? unacceptable!

I dragged myself to my closet and put on my usual shirt... I took my scissors and created the portal... I sighed a bit... "time to get the missing princess" I smiled a bit,

I went in...

I was infront of Marco's house, I rang the doorbell and heard some puppies barking... probably the laser puppies,  "I'll get it! I'll get it!" a girl's voice was shouting... 

as the person opened the door I just barged in, she stared at me and greeted.. "T-tom.... h-how are you?" I looked at her and realized she was one of Star's friend... who was she... uhm... k-kylie?? wait.... kelly!!!

"Kelly! where's Star?!" I gave her a death glare... "She never came here" she answered...

I stormed the house and saw no signs of her... "Nachos are ready!" Marco shouted, I quickly went to the kitchen...

"Marco! where are you hiding Star!" I grabbed Marco by the chest and threatened him,

"s-star?? what do you mean?" He asked, then I remembered what witchery Theodore casted unto him... I took off my hands of him and left... 

"TOM!!" kelly shouted, I ignored her and walked away...  I opened a portal back to the underworld and by the time I am to enter, I felt someone held my hands, "Tom... please... I'm begging you.... don't let star go near Marco..." I looked at her...

she was crying... tears were falling from her eyes... I don't know how to comfort her... 

I just gave her a faint smile and left... where would Star go if she's not in Marco's??? while walking near the throne room, I saw Star's parents talking to mom... tears were formed in both of her parent's eyes 

I was touched by the actions of her parents so I tried investigating... I hope she's all right...

-------------------

Star's POV

I found myself stuck in a huge room... a room without windows and doors... how did I end up here? I remembered that I was kidnapped but by whom? I tried looking for stuffs and clues to escaped this stinking room...

A/N
eyyyyyyy since I have a Vacant time, I decided on continuing writing this....... yeah.... still a short chapter but please... please... PLEASE bare with me 😭 conflicts are happening so.... yeahh.. rather not talk about it..🙂 Stay at school Kids... and for adults... uhmmm Stay at home?? yup.... stay at your cozy home😄