5. Fight

Star's POV

"Star... Wake up... We're gonna be late..." Marco knocked on my door, "star... I'm sorry for ditching you the other day, I promise, I'll make it up to you..." I ignored him, "star!" He opened my door and I pretended to sleep, he took off my blanket so I opened my eyes, "m-marco!" I pretended, "wake up star we're gonna be late!" Marco looked away and... Blushed?
I quickly fixed myself and ate breakfast, we were both  walking to school silently, " so... Are you and Jackie..." I broke the  silence, "w-why'd you ask?" He answered, why'd I ask? WHY'D I ASK??!, "no reason..." I said silently,  "hey Marco! Hey star!" Jackie greeted us while holding her skate board, "j-Jackie!?" Marco got shocked, "meet me up later OK" Jackie flirted, Jackie walked passed us then Marco stopped her, the jealousy is REAL! Marco came back to me with a big smile, "what happened?" I asked him, "nothing..." Marco answered, I hate everything... "So... Who's Theodore?" Marco asked, "my boyfriend!" I smirked, "oh is that so?" He smiled a little bit, wait he's happy? I can't tell whether it's forced or it's real...  "Just kidding!" I laughed and punched him playfully, "stop it star!" Marco said as he stupidly glared at me, I laughed harder "star! If you're not going to be serious, I'll just go to Jackie!" Marco got angry at me, I stopped laughing, "well why can't you answer my question?!" I   got angry at him too, "you know what star?! Forget it! Forget everything! About me! Us! And our memories!" Marco shouted, "Fine! Do whatever you want!" without another word, I left him off to meet his 'Princess' but Forget? Why? Ugh and now you're filling up my head with words you can't say?!  I sat in a bench near the school and saw Jackie, she caught me staring and went near me, "so... Is things being well with Marco?" She asked me, "I don't really wanna talk about it Jackie! Let me be!" I exclaimed, "OK OK... Just thought you needed someone to talk to..." She left, yes I need someone to talk to but not the person who took the heart of someone I loved! I hate everything!!!  Tears came dropping from my eyes,  come on star! you're stronger than this! Marco's  words keep on appearing in my head! I can't handle this pressure anymore! I went back home and took a rest, as I open my door I saw a piece of paper but it's words can't be read I crumpled it up and threw it to my trash can...  this is a bad day.... 

A/N 💐

Guys school is coming!! expect that I won't be updating new chapters everyday, I don't know if you're enjoying reading "Lost Without You" that's all it! thank you for readin'!
Lavy'll!