22. A stalker's POV

Tom's POV

"I'm Breaking up with you..." I suddenly said in front of star... I turned away and heard her sobs and sniffs... is she crying? I was tempted to look back but a part of me is saying that if I look back I hesitated in breaking up with her...

I flew out of her room and tears started to fall... don't worry... tom... you know she'll end up with Marco someday...

speaking of... should I stalk Star in visiting Marco? yeah... maybe I should...

I drank some Invi-potion and followed her to Earth... She was walking at the doorstep to Marco's home...

it took some time for them to open the door, suddenly... Star ran somewhere... I flew and followed her... now I'm feeling like a creep... she went inside a house called "Do-jo" or so whatever...

I went inside and looked for Star... she was staring at Marco... I looked at the room and saw Kelly... Kelly? what is she doing here? Oh my... a sudden realization came to me... the both of them were together in a long time already! don't tell me... 

Kelly was there staring at marco... *Riiiiiiiiiiinngg* the bell rang... "here's your towel!" Kelly shouted... I turned to Star and detected her mood... she was jealous..

"h-hey Kelly... h-hey Marco..." Star greeted them with a creepy smile... I left the group... I can't bare watching her like this....

I broke her heart just a while ago.. and upon going to Earth her heart was destroyed... I went back to mewni and looked for Theodore... I know he's the only one who knows how to break the amnesia spell...

No....No.... what the heck? where's that stupid mewman If you need him.... 

I got tired and went to Star's room... there I see her crying... sobbing.... I went near her without being noticed... her cheeks was glowing...  I hid in the shadows and watched her pain... I sensed fear... the kind of fear in which you are scared in loosing someone...

but who is it? is it because of me? or is it because of Marco?? I'll never know...

Author's Note
I'm sorry for the late update...
school's the reason so please wait...
thanks for all the love and appreciate..

and again I'm really sorry for the plot being exaggerate.