21. Heart's limits

Star's POV

after that 'kidnapping' incident, miss heinous and her minions were banished to visit any other dimensions except the Montezuma dimension...

I successfully created the antidote and went happily to earth...

"h-hey..." I heard tom's voice behind me... I looked at him "hey..." I gave him a smile, "s-star... I-I'm... breaking up with you..." my smile faded hearing his words...

"I'm breaking up with you Star!" tears started falling on my cheeks, and a huge whole was created in my heart... "goodbye Star!" he left without another word...

I don't know why but my tears seemed to not stop falling... it's like an unending sorrow... 

why am I crying? why is it like my heart was shattered into pieces? Is this a heartbreak? wait... did I love Tom in the first place??

as I ask questions to myself, the tears don't seemed to stop...

my mood was destroyed but I still decided to visit Marco...

I went to earth...

I walked to the Diaz's house and knocked a couple of times... "Auntie where's Marco??" I asked Angie, "oh.. his at the Dojo by now..." she answered, "oh-okay! thanks!" I smiled at her and rushed to the dojo...

I have this Excitingly and broken mood combined together...

as I enter the Dojo I see Marco... "Mar---" "Marco! here's your towel!" a girl shouted... I looked at the girl and it was.... Kelly??? what the heck is she doing here??? 

after the training I walked to them... "H-hey Kelly and M-marco..." I creepily greeted them... they both looked at my direction and saw their hands together... 

my heart started to ache... "ow.... Star? what are you doing here??" she smiled at me, I look at Marco who is confusedly looking to Kelly...

"erm... would I ask your relation with each other??" I asked curiously

"oh.. ermm... we're actually.... dating" Marco answered... "oh is that so...  I would just go now then..." I smiled, "Sorry for interrupting!" I ran away as far as I could...

my eyes couldn't handle it anymore... tears started to fall...  I was really heartbroken at a time like that...

I went back home and cuddled myself up in my blankie... my heart can't handle this emotions! I get up and took a sword

I went to the monster's dimension and slayed alot for moving on... but then... I reflected... limiting your emotions can help reduce the pain felt in the heart...

maybe... just maybe.... If... no.... I... I can do this!!! I can frickin' DO this!!!

tears started falling again... without even realizing... the hearts on my cheeks are glowing...