19. Fear and Anxiety

Star's POV 

I was trapped in this huge and empty room... but in one of the edges of the room, a scattered pieces of glass shards are seen... above it was a vent, it seems like someone was here before me...

I checked my pockets for some items I could use but I remembered my pockets are only full of glitter... I don't really know why though...

My wand is nowhere to be found and I just realized... there are no doors in this room! like how the heck did I end up here?

just as I was hoping to jump up the vents,  a portal appeared in front of me, I backed away and saw a man in a mask... and... miss Heinous...

"nice to see you again butterfly" she evilly grinned at me, I got goosebumps by the tone of her voice, "what do you want" I gave her and her minion the scariest look I created so far but it doesn't seem to affect them...

"What do I want? I want something that you have... something your generations of family always had treasured.... " she walks near me, I tried to avoid her but the room is just so small

"I want your wand!" she grabbed my hand but luckily she missed I swiftly ran towards the portal and took the scissors held by one of her minions, I went in the portal that lead me to this greenish and miserable place.

I ventured a bit and heard a dozen men's footstep, I hid near the sign and tried to open a portal, at first I failed in creating the portal but then I realized that the scissors was a fake... 

"find her! she can't possibly escape the wrath of this dimension!" she commanded her troops

I hid in a cabin near a swamp which I found and stayed there for a couple of minutes...

Tom's POV

I started investigating at her room... I took a hand load of gadgets for investigating and stuffs in quest buy, 

I was using a gadget wherein you open it and it gives you a memory of what happened on the time you want to know... but the thing is... it's only for one use...

I really want to know what happened to star and marco before we get back together.... but... can I take all those suffering... FOCUS TOM FOCUS!!! my mind screamed...

I turned it on and glowed... it flew in the middle of the room and a hologram of star appeared... she was brewing... but then... a 'me' came in... my mind was puzzled... did I sleep walk or something??! 

the 'me' hugged Star and kissed her in the forehead, and then Star slept... the 'me' opened up and 3 person went out... like what the heck?? how in the world did they fit??? I looked at the 'leader' looking woman, and realized she was the head mistress of St. Olga...

they opened a portal which was leading to the atrocious dimension... the hologram disappeared as the gadget fell and vanished...

that's my 2nd lead... the atrocious dimension... 

It kept me wondering though... after my quest in finding Star... will she still do the memory thing for Marco?... I'm just so worried... that one day... she will... leave me with another... broken.. heart...

well.... I know that Love can push you to do everything it takes to earn one's affection, but why... why is fear a THING!!!! if anything happens in the future... I'll just accept it and besides... isn't it Star's happiness is my happiness too?? *sigh* I just hope she's okay...