12. Date

A/N
I'm sorry for the late update🙏 I'll try updating a little more often...

⚫⚪⚫▫⚫▫⚫⚪⚫⚪
Tom's POV
"I visited Marco..." She said, my heart was filled with anger and jealousy, I tried containing myself together so i could hide my feelings but the anger was just so strong that it decided to lit a small flame in my head, I immediately run and went home, hope she doesn't get mad at me...

I can't believe that star went to earth just to visit Marco, am I not good enough? Stupid thoughts filled my head... Then I heard someone moaning, I looked out to see
Who it was but no one, I went back to my room and thought of a plan to charm star, probably take her on a date? I went to my magic mirror and called star, "hey... Uhm star..." I scratched my back, "yeah? What is it?" She asked reading something, "watcha doin?" I asked to act cool, "nuthin" she answered and sighed, "you free tonight?" I asked her, "yeah, why?" "Wanna hangout? " I laughed in awkwardness, "yeah sure" she smiled at me, "soo 6 Okay?" "Yeah" she ended the call and I took a shower, excitedly I looked for a good outfit for today's date, I went to the revenue an hour earlier, so I have to wait and distract my self for an hour, I waited patiently and looked at my watch multiple times, 6:30 pm and she's still not here, ugh she probably forgot about the date... I should just go now, I waited for another 30 mins. Just to be sure she shows up but no... I walked home alone, sad, then rains started to fall, "TOM!!!" A familiar voice shouted, I looked at my back and it was star, she was a little different, I noticed that she dyed her hair with red highlights which was cute and she was wearing a black cocktail dress, my heart started pounding, "sorry I'm late" she apologized, "don't be, at least you came" I smiled at her, we both walked to the gladiator's tournament because that was Star's favorite place, after that we went to the mystical dimension to look for unicorns, and so on and so on, Star and I got tired, I walked her to her place and I went to mine, I sensed a different vibe from star today, she dressed up nicely today, yet she doesn't do that on our previous dates, I wonder if   that's something she learned at earth...