Being the Badass

Tania's POV

We have eyes and ears on you.

Nothing ever froze me as much as these seven words did. And coming from a person who has been to hell and back, yeah I'm speaking from a lot of experience.

The alien had been slyly checking me out with its perverted eyes since our arrival. I felt disgusted but ignored it nonetheless. Who the hell does he think he is? But since he was a critical asset to the Alliance, I figured I would have to wait to blow his head off.

My fear came true when Max caught him in the act. The alien taunted him, and Max smashed him against the wall. My hands itched to punch the living shits out of that alien,but he dropped the bomb just then.

So currently I'm standing helplessly, devoid of my weapons, clenching my fists and gritting my teeth alongside my companions at the cold end of a blaster.

Sounds fun, right?

The alien spit out blood." You're all fools. You really think the Master doesn't know about you? His agent is coming."

Uhura glared at him." Once we get out, you're dead. You made a serious mistake."

"Not as serious as yours, I fear." The alien, Kamal, sneered." My orders are to keep you alive. However, I do have the authority to kill you, if I want. And that's what I'll do." In one fluid motion, he brought out a blaster from his pocket and pointed it at Uhura. His finger hovered over the trigger.

"Stop!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me. I assumed a stern expression." Thanos needs us for our information. Killing us would be a serious mistake."

"Would it?" He smirked." Maybe. I'm even willing to consider not killing your companions. If we come to a deal that is."

" Deal?" I echoed. His eyes roamed all over my body. I shivered in disgust as he licked his lips. He smirked." Your friends live, and I get to have a little bit of fun with you."

"CERTAINLY NOT!" Max shouted, and struggled further against the guards holding him back. His face was red with anger. I was furious myself,my face mirrorring his expression. I was ready to kill the bastard, but a brilliant idea popped inside my head. I relaxed and plastered a fake smirk on my face." You've got a deal, Kamal."

"NO!" Max screamed. 

The alien ignored him and motioned to its guards." Take them to the holding cells, and leave us."
The guards dragged my struggling companions out of the room. Max was shouting and screaming in rage until a guard gutted him in the head, rendering him unconscious. I restrained myself with great difficulty not to kill it.

Max is a mess, that's true.

But he's my mess.

Kamal smirked as the room became empty. He slipped off his robe." Could me here, my beauty."

I cringed inwardly as I obliged, shedding my jacket. I sauntered slowly towards him, kicking my shoes off, till I was left in trousers and a vest. His eyes remained glued to my body as his hands roamed my sides. I shuddered mentally.

"Show me more,baby."

I licked my lips as I locked eyes with him, and spoke in a sultry voice."Gladly."

In a split of a second, I punched him in the ribs and kneed him in the groin. As he crouched in pain, my fist made contact with his jaw. As he stumbled backwards, I wrapped my legs around his neck and spun, pulling both of us to the ground, and started suffocating him. As he desperately tried to flee, I tightened my grip." How do you like me now, baby?"

He stopped struggling, knocked out. Releasing myself, I grabbed my jacket and shoes and ran down the narrow corridor where the holding cells probably were. Running down a narrow staircase, I reached a lighted hallway where a lone Orab stood guard. Knocking him out and taking his blaster, I came face to face with a locked door. A simple blast was all it took to destroy it.

"Tania?" I heard Uhura's bewildered tone. They were seated on the floor of a small room. Her eyes shone with relief.

I nodded as I handed her a blaster." Let's go."

Suddenly Max rushed towards me and trapped me in a bone-crushing hug." Damn it, are you okay? Did that prick touch you? Were you assaulted? If he did, I'm going to-"

"Ribs!" I croaked out.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." He let go and looked at me worriedly." You okay?"

I nodded." Follow me."

We trudged through a second corridor till we reached the armoury. Equipping ourselves with blasters, we ran towards the main staircase.

Shouts from the guards and occasional blaster fire proved that we hadn't been as discreet in escaping as we'd wanted. The alien must have raised the alarm. We fired back occasionally to keep them at bay.

"Shit!" Christopher cursed." I've got no signal down here. Too much interference. We need to make it to the surface for them to beam us up."

"There's no use in running, Alliance." Kamal suddenly appeared from behind, holding a metallic hilt." He has arrived."

"You prick!" Max cried out as he ran towards the alien." Max no!" I shouted but it was of no use. The last thing I heard before the two disappeared round the corner was Max's scream," Bastard!"

I shook my head. That boy will be the death of me, I swear.

(peeks out nervously)

Hey guys! What's up? I'm back with a fresh, new chapter of "Galaxias." It was originally difficult for me to write in Tania's POV, so I resorted to take a break.( Thanks Sayak for the idea). How did you like this chapter? Feedback is always welcome.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.