Chapter 3 - Unofficial Date

This is regarding Khushi's character...she is a brown girl...body type resembles Sonakshi Sinha

this is her skin tone

"Hello...Ms Khushi...seems like your scooty is not cooperating with u...."
"Ohhh...you...hmm...Mr...sorry I forgot your name..."

"Arnav"

"Yes, Mr. Arnav...it is..."
"Let me check it"
Saying this Arnav tried to start it and checked her scooty...and told the real problem with the scooty
"I don't mind dropping u home...please allow me to drop you home"
"No thats OK...I can manage...."
"If we were in some other place I would have let u go alone...but in India is too dangerous to let a girl be alone at this time"
Khushi is in a dilemma
"I understand your concern....do one thing, call your parents and tell them that I'm dropping you....you can even message them the number of my car, so that even if I kidnap you they can save you"
Khushi laughed hearing him...
"OK I will come with u..."
They entered the car....
"Inform your parents that I'm dropping you home. I'm serious about that..."
Khushi called her parents and told that her friend is dropping her.
"So how is your father doing?"

"He is fine...and looking forward to dine in your restaurant."

"That's so sweet of him."

"I heard that you started your restaurant 'Salt and Pepper' six months back. How is it going?"

"As a toddler in this business, it's been good till now. What about you Mr. Arnav? What are you doing?"

"I work in a company."

"Which one?"

"AR Designs"

"Ohh, that's so great. I have heard about it...that they employs differently abled people too, that's a good thing. Then your boss ASR...also heard that he has a reputation of being rude and arrogant"

"Yeah, he does have" Arnav said

AR Designs is a fastest growing company. Popular among people related to fashion and glamour but not to the public.

On reaching home
"It was nice talking to you Ms.Khushi....can we be friends?"
"Sure, why not? But one condition...."

"What?"

"You have to call me Khushi, not Ms Khushi"

"Ok, Khushi"

"So Friends..." Khushi asked him holding her hand out.

"Friends" Arnav replied giving the shake hand.

Arnav started the car and called her.
"Khushi...mmm...phone...I mean bye..."
Khushi laughed.... and gave him, her card....
"You will find my number in the card... Friends don't hesitate to talk.... Good night Arnav... Convey my regard to your father.... Hope that I will see u both soon...thanks for the ride"
"Good night... Khushi...."