Chapter 13 - Dilwale & Dulhaniya

It will be a long chapter. Do vote and comment guys.
Will send you the blog invitation soon.

"Anya" NK shouted and ran towards her, but the auto rickshaw started moving. Nk couldn't ran fast as he was already drunk. He fell on the floor and kept looking at the auto rickshaw going away from him. He gets up and looked around. He moved to the spot where she was standing. He reached in front of a super market. Nk entered inside and asked them about the her. They ignored him as he were drunk. Nk saw the CCTV there and asked for the footage. They tried to push him out which slowly end up in a fight and police took him to station.

Arnav got a call from the police station and reached there with his lawyer.
He saw nk in the lockup, beaten up with red patches on his body. His lawyer bailed him out.
"Sir, Isn't it a crime to beaten up a person in the lockup???" Arnav asked fisting his hand.
"No...Mr raizada..we didn't touch him at all... That supermarket guys did this..."
"Mr.Roy... File a complaint against that guys..." Arnav ordered his lawyer.
"Nannav... that's ok... It was entirely my fault. Please dont do thty."
Arnav nodded his head and took nk to the hospital.
Nk tried to talk to Arnav, but he intentionally ignored him. They reached shantivan, Arvind rushed near to them.
"Nk beta... What happened to you???"
Arvind asked seeing him with stitches and bruises.
"Papa... There will be only a reason...bar fights. Nk... I though you won't trouble us with your damn issues...but still you did...Why are you doing this?? We loved you and is this how you behave? We are trying our best to help you and all you care about is fighting. There is no difference between you and your father. He hurt his loved ones and you are also doing that" Arnav shouted at NK and went to his room.
After a few minutes, he came out getting ready.
"Papa...I'm going to office...I will be late...take care of yourself." Saying this he went out ignoring nk...
Nk was hurt by Arnav's words...especially when Arnav comparing him to his father. Nk slammed down crying as he thought about it.
"Nk beta...dont cry... Dont take his words seriously" Arvind was also shocked to see Arnav blasting at NK
Nk looked at arvind and held his hands.
"I'm not like him chote papa... I can never be like him..."
"We knw that NK..." He said everything in anger
"I won't even think about hurting both of you... I really like both of you a lot..." NK said and Arvind hugged him
"I know that beta... Tell me why did you get into fight..."
Nk told him everything
"Dont worry...we will find your Lavanya..."
"I just want to know how she is... That will give me some peace of mind."
"Dont worry about it...we are with you...you are not alone in this..."
Nk hugged arvind...
"You should rest now nk...come..." Arvind took him to the room and made him sleep.
Arnav was hell angry on nk, when khushi called him he told her everything. She scolded arnav for saying all those things to nk and asked him to talk it out with NK.
Arnav returned home and saw Arvind sitting on the hall.
"Beta..I want to talk to you...come with me" Arvind took arnav to his room and told him everything
Arnav was feeling guilty for saying all those things to NK.
"What have i done papa? I was angry at him for staking his life like that...I shouldn't have talked to him like that."
"Beta...go and talk to him...apologize to him... He need us now..."
Arnav went to guest room and found nk in deep thought.
"Nk..." Arnav called him standing in front of the door
"Nannav come inside...it is your house after all. Why are you asking for permission?" Arnav sat next to NK on the bed.
"How is your wound? Is it paining?"
"No...no pain from the wound..."
"Nk...I'm sorry for saying all those things to you... Whatever reason it was, I shouldn't have said something like that. I know I hurt you a lot with my words...You are my brother nk...and it hurt me to see you in pain... You are putting your life at stake and I was angry on you for that... that's why I ignored you all these days." He paused for a moment and continued.
"I already lost my mom... And I don't want to loss anyone like that... I'm sorry for everything nk" Nk was overwhelmed with Arnav's confession.
"You are my big brother and I can understand what you have gone through... I didn't meant to get into a fight..."
"I know nk...papa told me...we arer with you.. Dont worry..."
"Nannav... I want to stop all these... I don't want her to see me like this... Today I understood what I have become... I want to stop these nannav but I dont know what to do...."
"I think I know what to do... But will you try that?" Arnav asked NK
"I will do anything to stop this alcohol addiction."
"Then get ready tomorrow morning... We are going to a de-addiction center...that's will remove your addiction."
"Nannav...thanks for being there for me...."
"We will be always there for you and one more thing, you are not like your father and you never will be." Arnav hugged nk....
"You take rest...I'm going now...bye...good night."
Before going for the bed Arnav called Khushi and told her that he talked with NK and thanked her for helping him out.
He also told arvind about his decision to send NK to a de-addiction centre.
Next day, Arnav and Arvind dropped NK in the de-addiction centre. He have to stay there for a month for complete recovery. They promised him that they will visit him and went from there.
Arnav called Anjali and arranged an old pic of Lavanya, with his connection he got the CCTV footage from the shop, but she wasn't there. He collected info about Lavanya from NK's friend while Akash and Anjali helped him. He assigned a private detective to find about Lavanya.
Days passed.... Nk completed the de-addiction program a week before Arshi's marriage