Chapter 14 - Soulmates

Khushi looked at the mirror and was surprised to see her self like that
She looked so beautiful... She felt beautiful.

Shashi and garima saw her and had tears

Shashi and garima saw her and had tears. Khush came there and found his parents and nani and Khushi in tears.

"Ohhh...no...why are you allnhell bend on ruining her makeup??? You all go out from here." It was only Khush and Khushi left in the room.

"You looks beautiful...i mean this lehanga looks so beautiful..." Khushi smiled at him understand his words.

"I will miss you Khush"

"I don't think that I will miss you di. I'm glad that you won't be there to annoy me anymore... Also I can have everything mom prepares from now." Khush said while tears formed in his eyes. Khushi hugged him tight.

"I will miss you Khush....your teasing...our silly fights..."

"I will also miss you di...but I'm happy for you... Jeeju will keep you happy...I know that." Khushi nodded her head while Khush wiped her tears.

"Don't cry di... You don't want jeeju to run away seeing you with a ruined make up...do you??" Khushi lightly slapped his shoulder in reply.

"Di...this is a small gift for you...."

Khushi opened the box and found a gold bracelet having a golden half moon and a heart pendent which had inscriptions in it.

"This is sooo beautiful Khush, but where did you get the money."

"Why are you concerned about that?"

"No...Khush tell me...I mean you are still studying... And this bracelet would have cost you a lot."

"I did some part time job in disguise of extra classes...also a part of my savings from pocket money." Khushi got overwhelmed

"You shouldn't..."

"No...di...it is your big day and I wanted to gift you something as your brother."

"Are you still going for that job???"

"No, I took up that job to buy this for you."

"I want you to concentrate on your studies. Take care of everyone when I will be gone."