Chapter 25 - Coping Up

In the scanning room,

Both of them cried hearing their baby's heartbeat. Arnav squeezed her hand lightly and wiped the tears rolling down from her eyes.

Khushi entered her 5th month if pregnancy.

She had worries of being a parent.
Arnav know that it was all because of hormones.BHe assured her that she will be a good mother....and they will do it together.

She had backaches sometimes, as her body is coping with the pregnancy. He made sure that she won't stand longer. He massaged her leg whenever she feel discomfort.

 He massaged her leg whenever she feel discomfort

Then came khushi's enemy

The pregnancy pillow which separated her and Arnav

At first Khushi was happy knowing ttht he brought the pillow so that she can sleep peacefully. After few days she got angry and sad... She used to sleep hugging arnav...now she can't do that with this pillow

One day Arnav opened his eyes hearing a sob. He switch on the light and saw her crying.

"Baby...what happened?? Are you in pain?" Khushi shook her head in response.

"Then...do you want to eat anything?"

"No...."

"Then why are you crying baby???"

"You.... You don't love me anymore..."

Khushi said crying and sobbing hard. Arnav don't know why she think like that.

"Baby what made you think like that?"

"See this..." Khushi pointed at the pillow.

"Isn't it evident???"

"What??? I don't know what you are saying?"

"You are disgusted by me...I'm sooo huge and bloated... You don't want me.. that's why you brought this stupid pillow, so that I can't reach you." Khushi shouted at him and tried to sit up on the bed.

Arnav extended his hand to help her and she warned him.

"Don't touch me....I can manage myself...." Saying this Khushi sat on the bed while Arnav arranged the pillow behind her back so that she can lean on it.