Bonus Chapter 01

Its been 3 months since she gave birth to their son Arish. Arnav took care of her as if she is a porcelain doll. For a month, he was on leave. He made sure that she took adequate rest and sleep. Stayed with her when Arish woke up at night, helping her with feeding him. He tend her C - section wound. Applying medicines on it, cleaning it. Inspite of all these, she missed Arnav. Whenever he kisses her, he used to pull back soon. This made her sad. She know that her body has changed after the pregnancy. She have stretch marks around her belly, her breast is fuller and the extra fat she gained all over her body made her insecure. She thought about the stories she heard, how husbands lost interest in wives when they get fat.

Today is their first date after the birth of Arish. Anjali and Shyam promised to look after Arish. Khushi worn a red saree on his request. They reached the farmhouse. Arnav took her to the lawn where the dinner is set up. Throughout the journey, Khushi sat there nervously. Arnav know what is going through her mind, today he is a mission to remove every insecurities from her mind. Khushi smiled seeing the decorations.

"This is beautiful Arnav."

"Only best for my lady" Arnav kissed the back of her hand and walked to the table

"Arnav, one chair is missing." She said to Arnav who sat on the only chair they found there. She felt a tug on hand and found herself in his lap.
"Now everything solved." Arnav said to her.
"Arnav, I'm heavy." Khushi said trying to get up from his lap. Arnav held her tight, wrapping his arms around her waist. Khushi understood that he won't let her go so she sat there wrapping her arm around his neck.
"Baby, you are not that heavy...even if you are heavy...I'm strong enough to hold my wife." Arnav said kissing her cheek.
"Can you please make the plate for us?" Arnav asked her, that's when Khushi noticed the single plate.
"So it's all planned?" Khushi asked him eyeing the single plate.
"Yes, we are one. So there is no need of two things for us." Khushi smiled hearing his reply. She made a plate for them.
Arnav started to feed her and himself. "No..." Arnav told Khushi as she was about to make a morsel of food for him.
"You don't want me to feed you?" Khushi asked him.
"No..." Hearing his reply she felt sad.
"Baby, at this moment I want to pamper my wife. I want you to stay in my arms and enjoy the the food. Can you do that for me?"
Khushi nodded her head and pecked his cheek.
"If you still desire to feed me, you can do that later." Arnav whispered in her ears which made her blush.
"Is my Khushi blushing?" Arnav asked her. She hide her face in his neck hugging him.
Finally they had their food.
"Now, time for dessert." Arnav said eyeing her lips. Khushi understood his gesture and lean forward. Suddenly a jelabi came in front of her view creating a barrier between their lips.
"This is the dessert." Arnav said and Khushi was embarrassed. He is enjoying her expressions.
"Ohh...jelabi...good." Khushi said and moved to take a bite. Arnav pulled away the jelabi then. Khushi pouted. He forwarded the jelabi to her, pulled back when she was about to take a bite.
"Arnav..."
"OK..." Arnav said.
Arnav placed the jelabi in his mouth and lean forward. Khushi bite the other end of the jelabi. Slowly they eat the jelabi and touched each other's lips. They kissed each other hungrily, desperately pulling each other. He took her bottom lips and sucked it. She moaned his name when he bite her lips which give him access to his mouth. Their lips and tongue fought for each other while savouring the sweet flavour lingered in their mouth.
Arnav pull apart and they sat their panting.
"Khushi, let's go inside. It is getting cold."
Khushi nodded her head.

They entered the hall and moved towards the bedroom. Khushi is feeling nervous, she don't know how will he react to her body. Will he get disgusted? Will he find her unattractive?
Her thoughts were interrupted as he lifted her in his arms and entered their bedroom. Khushi saw the bed with rose petals on it.

Arnav put her down and hugged her.
"Khushi, I love you so much."
"I love you Arnav... So much"
Arnav kissed her forehead.
"Baby, I want you...all these days I missed being in your arms...Do you know how many cold shower I took within these 3 months? It took immense control to pull apart from those kisses we shared, just to avoid hurting you with my passion for you."
"You wanted me then?" Khushi asked.
"Yes, always... I know what you felt. Baby, you have just given birth to Arush and your body is recovering from the pregnancy. Your health comes first. That's why I pulled back everytime, but today I want you...so badly."
"I'm yours Arnav." Khushi said with a smile on her lips and teary eyes.
"And I'm yours. You looks so beautiful in this saree. When I first saw you in this saree, all I want to do was to ripe apart this saree and make earth shattering love to you." Arnav said to Khushi which made her core throb with desire.

*Blog part*
Checkout the blog flawsomearshi.blogspot.com to read the content. You will find the link in my profile description.

Arnav laid down on the bed while Khushi placed her head on his chest. They sleep peacefully dreaming about the bright future that awaits them

**********

Please Vote and Comment. It will make me happy if you leave your opinion about this story.
If possible vote on all chapters.