Chapter 10 B - Healing Touch

Warning : there won't be much Arshi scenes....pardon me

Nk woke up around afternoon and found himself in an unknown place.
He looked around, remembered the things that happened earlier.
'Ohhh I'm in Delhi... With phuphaji and nannav'
After going to washroom, he reached for his luggage and opened it and couldn't find any bottles in it. He became paranoid and searched the whole room...but didn't find any of his liquor bottles. He started to shivering and went outside to find Arnav.
"Nannav...did you find my bottles."
"Yeah...I have the bottles"
"Ohhh...where is it???"
"I will give you but before that you have to eat something." Arnav insisted
"I will have it soon, after I'm done with my bottles."
"No...thts not happening NK..."
"You can't order me nannav...." Nk said in frustration.
"Won't you do that for your hero? He was getting worried that youu didn't had any food... So for him you have to eat...and I will make sure that you will have food." Arnav put forward the emotional card.
"Ok... But just for my hero's sake."
Arnav smiled and led nk to the dinning table.
"Here have this" Saying this Arnav served food to nk....Arvind sat next to NK.
"Nannav...you are serving me...? I mean you are the ASR.. I'm blessed." NK teased Arnav.
"Shut up nk and have your food..."
"Arnav, serve him that curry a bit more." Arvind instructed
"This is sooo tasty... After a long time I'm having some homely food."
Arvind and arnav watched nk having the food.

After finishing the food,
"Nannav can I get my bottles back....?"
"Wait..." Arnav said and walked towards his room and came back.
"What ??? No...you are kidding...I can't adjust with these...."
Nk said looking at a glass of alcohol in Arnav's hand.
"Yeah...this is the only thing you are going to have today..."
"I can't...." NK protested
"Just have this nk... I'm will give you more...may be after a couple of hours."
"What will I do in between?" Nk asked
"How about I show you our family album...." Arvind suggested
"Hmm... Sure..." Nk drunk that glass of alcohol and went with arvind.

After seeing the pics and all, Nk became sooo emotional.
"Nannav is so lucky to get you as his father. My father didn't had any time for me and don't care about my happiness at all." NK uttered with difficulty
"Nk beta...don't talk like that... Your father is bit concerned and protective towards you...that's it." Arvind tried to reason it.
"Will you separate khushiji from arnav for the so called society?" Nk throw a question at him and Arvind looked down...
"I know that you won't even think of that...but my father did... He separated my love from me... She was the one I loved...more than my family... Even myself. He separated her from me just because she is from a middle class family." Tears trailed from his eyes. Arvind took hold of his hand and squeezed.
"Do you mind if I call you chote papa? I aware that you only knew me for a few days...I..." Nk asked after a moment of silence.
"Call me whatever you want beta...I will be there for you always."
"So chote papa it is..."
"Yeah...NK's chote papa" arvind said holding his hands tightly in his grip.

Whole day nk spend time with arvind and arnav, in between that arnav gave him few glasses of alcohol at intervals.
Arnav talked with khushi... Told her about nk and his chote papa.
"You know arnav your papa is like angel...so kind and loving?" Khushi told him.
"And what about that Angel's son???" Arnav teased her.
"I don't know... Heard that he is so arrogant and rude."
"Ohhh...but someone told me that he loves an angel very much."
"Yeah...but not an angel..."
"Khushi... You are exactly an angel without a pair of wings. My Angel."
Khushi laughed at him...
"Then I can also say the same, arnav."
"Yeah...which sum up that we are an angel family...aren't we???" Arnav asked
"Yes my angel"
They continued teasing each other.

At night arvind and arnav heard a scream from NK's room. They rushed there, found nk drinking a bottle full of alcohol. Arnav snatched the bottle from him.
"Nk....what are you doing? What happened?" Arnav asked with concern.
"Nannav give me back my bottle."
"No...You can't drink like that"
"Nannav give me that bottle." NK tried to snatch that bottle.
"GIVE ME THAT DAMN BOTTLE NANNAV" nk shouted at arnav in his fuddled state.
"Nk beta..." Arvind called him
"Nannav I'm sorry that I shouted at you...but please give that to me."
Nk slump down on the floor and held arvind's hand.
"Chote papa...tell nannav to give me that bottle."
"I beg you nannav, I need that...those dreams....Everything is haunting me.
I have to erase everything from my mind. Please...please give me that." Nk said holding Arnav's leg and pleading him
Arvind looked at arnav and signalled him to give the bottle. Arnav gave the bottle to nk, who emptied the bottle and slump down on the bed. Slowly he slipped into sleep... Murmuring I love you... I love you so much

Next day,
When arnav and arvind woke up they found nk with a bag standing in the hall.
"Nk beta where are you going....?"
"I'm going from here... I think I should go and annoy that hitler now."
"But beta....stay with us for some more days and go."
"Yeah...nk...stay with us" arnav told him
"I wish I could....but I have to go nannav...I will try to come in between, after all my chote papa is here ...yeah you too nannav"
"Let me drop you then" arnav suggested.
"No...I have already booked a car...bye..."
Nk hugged arnav
"Nannav I know why you did that...but I don't need that... I'm just a dead soul living in a body... There is no turning back from this."
He hugged arvind
"Thank you chote papa...for being such an awesome chote papa...."
"Take care of yourself beta... Come here whenever you want..."
Nk bid adieu from there.
After nk was gone, Arvind lean on to arnav... His eyes were moist.
"Nk... It is hard to save him... He is suffering a lot... She was his reason to exist and that was snatched away from him."
Arnav nodded his head
"Hope that some day...he will find girl who truly love him...and change him." Arvind said with a prayer.

#######

Do comment and vote guys.
Next chapter is a  private post, follow me to get access to that.

Some of the parts will be in a restricted blog. All the active commenters, please message me to my mail ID - arshijoe@gmail.com (please mention your username). Please don't comment your mail ID publicly.
So comment guys.

Silent readers...Try to comment...at least a word....criticisms are also welcomed.