Chapter 12 - Hope

Next week Arvind, Anjali, Akash, Renjini, Devayani went to Gupta's for the Roka. They found an auspicious date for marriage which is two months away. When Arnav came to know about it he was bit disappointed, but it was a blessing in disguise. He planned to finish all his works a week prior to the wedding.
In these two months Arnav and Khushi were busy in their respective field, so that they can concentrate on their wedding. Arnav suggested Khushi to appoint more employees to reduce her burden.
On other hand, Nk was super angry on his father these days. Manohar didn't like the affection NK have for Arvind. For this, he used to infuriate NK against Arvind which made the situation worse.
Nk apologized to Arshi for that birthday incident. Arshi agreed to forgive on a condition that he have to be there for all the marriage ceremony without drinking too much. Nk promised them that he will try his best to avoid it.
Arshi managed to squeeze out time for each other.

On a sunday, in AR
"Arnav why are we here?" Khushi asked him as he parked his car.
"Come with me Khushi, I will tell you that"
They reached his cabin.
"Khushi I already told you that I will be designing your dresses...so for that purpose I want your measures. I have a vague idea about your measure...but not the actual one. So we arer here to take your measures"
Khushi agreed to it without knowing the consequences. She is in a simple suit. Armav took the measures of her neck, arms, chest and waist. Khushi was overwhelmed by their proximity and felt embarrassed about the measures of her body which wasn't like the models. Even though it was hard for arnav to control his desire he didn't show it...as he don't want Khushi to feel uncomfortable.
"Arnav...do you do this to all the models.... You know taking measures and all? Khushi asked him
Arnav sensed a lit bit of jealous in her tone..so decided to play with her
"Yeah.... I take the measures of all models as we don't have anyone appointed to take measures. Also I don't trust other's measuring skills"
Hearing this,nKhushi became sad and was on the verge of tears.
"Hey...I was just joking....Khushi...don't cry dear... I was just teasing you...I never took any models measure...trust me...khushi please don't cry...." Seeing her like that made him worried.
"Arnav....look at your face... What did you thought??? Only you can tease me?? I also know how to tease you too...." Khushi laughed at him. Arnav understood that khushi played with him...
"So you were acting to tease me?? Hmm... Then I should really tease you..."
Khushi saw him coming closer to her. She pushed him away and ran straight to the conference room. Arnav locked the room and caught her, pinned her to the wall as he held her both hands up using his hand. With his free hand, he cared her face
"Should I tease you this way???"
Saying this he ran his finger from her forehead to neck...
"Or like this..." He nibbled on her earlobes
"Or like this..."
He held her waist by his hands and started kissing her face. Khushi brought her hands to his chest...
He sealed her lips with his, while his hand crept inside her bare waist. Her hands started roaming all over his body and crept under his shirt. It was a kiss of desperation ...longing...love...and desire.
He moved to her necks placing kisses, while she moaned out his name. Arnav peaked her lips and pulled away which brought her back to reality.
His shirt were undone, only a button held it together. She had a love bite on the side of her neck, her lipgloss got smudged. Both of their hair were in a mess.
Arnav started to button his shirt, Khushi too helped him. Arnav took the duppatta and gave it to Khushi, then wiped away the lipsgloss using his hanky. Both of them didn't say anything. They made themselves decent.
"Let's go out Khushi" Arnav was about to move outside when khushi held his hand.
"Arnav... What we just had was beautiful... Don't think that I'm regretting it or hold you responsible... We love each other and we desire each other's too... But I know that you won't do anything beyond the limit and I loved what we shared just now..." Khushi told hugging him
"I love you a lot Khushi..." Arnav said pecking her forehead. He moved her dress a lit and touched the love bite.
"Is it paining?"
"If you are ready to soothe it...then it is paining..."
Arnav smiled and placed a kiss on that area
"Now it is ok...."
Arshi moved from there...spend some time together and went home