Chapter 11 B

Arshi sat their savouring the moment in each other's arms.
"Arnav, now let's move to our next destination."
They ride for about 45 minutes and reached the place
A small hill like area from where the lake is visible

"They ride for about 45 minutes and reached the placeA small hill like area from where the lake is visible

[The same place where that kidnap scene happened in IPKKND]

"This is beautiful...I never know that such a place existed"
"We can watch the sunset from here." Khushi said standing in front of him facing her back to him. Arnav wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her shoulder.
"I loved these moments...Being with you... Carefree without the worries of world... It was such a beautiful day." Arnav threaded his hands on her.
"Yup... Now let's take some photos of us..."
Saying this khushi took her phone and started taking the photos. She walked towards the scooty and postioned the phone horizontally.
"Ok...arnav now it's the time for your gift."
"But you already gave me so many gifts."
"Consider this as the last gift"
"Ok"
"Close your eyes Arnav...Don't try to peep.in"
"I wont Khushi"

After a few seconds
"Arnav " He opened his eyes and found Khushi in a proposing position
"....when I met you...I had no idea that we would fell in love... You are more than everything I asked for a man... You are my lover...my best friend...my soulmate...my secret keeper and my everything...You are always there for to support me...encourage me..
motivate me...console me... knowingly or unknowingly you became my strength.. now can't imagine a life with out you... So for the man who have everything... I'm giving myself to you... Will you marry me and be my husband forever?" Khushi had tears when she asked him to marry her. Arnav was beyond shocked to see her in that position with a ring in her hand.
"Khushi...." Arnav lowered to her level
"I .... You...I'm surprised...shocked...Yes I will marry you...I'm the one who will be lucky to spend the rest of my life with you..." Arnav hugged her tight and stood up.
"May I???" Khushi asked
Arnav showed her his finger and khushi slide the ring on it.
"Khushi... It should be me....I mean..."
"Does that really matters?"
"No...I mean usually it will be the boy who will be proposing...so..."
"Arnav... When I thought about a gift for you...I couldnt figure out anything... I was sad... I prayed to Devi Maiyya to show me some path...That's when I noticed an old couple... They were in so much in love...They were taking acre of each other and the love between them were visible...Then I remembered about us, about our future and I felt that it is the best I can give you... 'Myself'..."
"I will always cherish this gift of yours..."
"I know...."