Chapter 17 - In Laws

Posting it without editing, life is getting damn busy guys.

Arnav reached home after work at evening. He know that Khushi will be free only after a few hours. Arnav went to the washroom to get fresh and was blessed with the sight of his wife trying to clasp the hook. Arnav went and clasped it for her.

"You came back???" Khushi asked turning around to face him.

"Yup why are you here now? I thought you will be free only after a few hours." Arnav said snaking his hands around her waist

"Surprise Mr Raizada and the manager will look after everything for me." She wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Hmm...I like it Mrs Raizada." Arnav said caring her tummy

"Arnav... Let me get dressed."

"Mr Raizada your hubby came back from work and is this how you treat him?" Saying this he kissed her neck

"For your information Mr Raizada... I too came back from work just now."

"That's why I'm pampering my queen."

"Is that soo???"

"Yes Mrs Raizada." She pulled him for a kiss as soon as he finished his sentence.
They parted away after some time.

"Now let me go and papa is waiting for me."

"Why?"

"I promised to teach him how to make muffins. Let me go now Arnav."

"Won't you teach me how to make muffins?"

"If you want to learn, get fresh and come down

"In return of that, I will teach you something else too." He winked at her as she put her clothes on.

"No need for that, you have already taught me a lot. Get fresh and come to the kitchen."

Arnav got fresh and went to the kitchen. He saw Arvind whisking the batter for muffins with the help of Khushi.

"You guys started with me?" Arnav asked both of them.

"We were so excited to make the muffins. So started without you." Khushi said.

"Now papa will guide you how to make the batter." She then looked at Arvind.

"Papa, it is your test now. You have to guide Arnav to make the batter. Let's see how my student is going to perform."

"I'm not going to disappoint you bitiya."

Arvind give instructions to Arnav for making the muffin batter.

"Both of you have done a good job. Now let's fill our muffin cups."

Arvind and Arnav filled the muffin cups with the batter.

"Here add this chocolate chips on top of the batter." Arvind and Arnav did what Khushi told them.

"Now let's bake our yummy muffins." Khushi placed the batch of muffins inside the oven to bake.

After a few minutes, she take out the muffins from the oven.

"It looks so perfect" Khushi said as she tested it moisture by a toothpick.