Chapter 20 - Honeymoon Part 3

Day 5

Next morning, Khushi was the one to wake up first. She felt tired along with a sweet ache on her body. Last night memories rushed into her mind which made her blush furiously. Their passion for each other got exploded last night, it was like they couldn't get enough of each other. She cant believe that she did some bold moves on the bed yesterday night.
She turned around to the other side, pulling the blanket upto her chest. She felt his arm snaking around her waist and pulling her to his side.

"Baby...sleep now..." Arnav said entwining their hands.

"But Arnav, we have to get ready and go out..."

"Baby....we got carried away last night and we are tired... So sleep... Let's rest for a day." Hearinv this Khushi turned around and slept peacefully hugging him tight.

They woke up around noon and had brunch.

"Baby...do you want to go out?" Arnav asked her as they finished their food.

"Hmm... Can we stay here today?"

"If that's what you want, then let's stay here"

Khushi arranged the recliners in the balcony while he is on a call.

Arnav leaned back on the recliner as Khushi made herself comfortable by lying next to him, placing her head on his lap. They entwined their hands.

"Arnav... Don't you want me to use some endearment?? I like it when you call me baby." Khushi asked after a few minutes of silence looking at the beautiful alps mountains in front of her.

"I don't mind if you use some nicknames... I pretty much like the way you call me hubby and I call you baby because you are like a baby...so innocent, adorable and definitely naughty." Said Arnav trailing his finger on her face.

"If that's the case I can't call you baby at all because you are wicked and not at all a baby in any angle."

"Yeah.... That's true...who knows my angles other than you?" He winked at her.

"You are an expert in twisting words."

"I'm just stating what is in your naughty mind baby." Khushi made a face at him, while he go through the gallery of her phone.

"Baby...when did you take this pics???" Arnav showed her the pictures she took without his knowledge.

"Whenever I get chance... You looks so cool." Khushi replied looking at

Arnav swiped to the next pic and smirked seeing his bare chested picture.

"Someone is sooo naughty..." He said showing her the shirtless picture of himself.

"Ohhh no, you were not supposed to see that" Khushi said biting her lips

"Baby...if you like me to be bare chested, just tell me... I don't mind stripping for you. You should be happy that I'm not wearing a shirt now..." Khushi tried her best to cover up her blush.