Chapter 21 - New Blossoms

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

Sorry for the late update. I hope you will like this chapter. Do leave your opinion about this chapter.

__________________________________________

Next day after shopping for everyone they returned back to their home.

Arvind got surprised seeing Arshi in the house.

"Arnav.... Khushi bitiya... Why are you here now???"

"Papa...we were missing you all a lot and decided to come back...." Arnav told him

"Awww...my beta...just remember tht I'm your father...and I won't take this excuse...."

"Papa...we have a wedding to prepare for... So as the DIL of this house how can I not be here... We have to get them married soon...."

"I had a small doubt that  both of you will be here soon... Its good that both of you are here...we can go to Lavanya house for roka as soon as possible."

"Let's NK comes back...we can discuss about it..." Arnav told Arvind.

NK come back at night, got surprised to see Arnav and Khushi. NK know why they are here which made him overwhelmed.

They decided to conduct the roka on the next day itself. NK called Lavanya and told this to her. She couldn't keep her happiness thinking that their dream of getting married is finally going to be fulfilled.

Prakash is nervous as they didnt prepare anything for the roka. NK assured them that they don't need to do anything

Next day Arshi along with Arvind... NK went to Lavanya's house...

They performed the roka and a priest is called to find out the date for the marriage.

NK and Lavanya wants a small private wedding consist of family and friends.

The priest suggested two days which are closer, first one after 10 days and  the other after a month. NK is not ready to wait for a month but Lavanya was ready for that. NK and Lavanya kept on arguing about the date....

Arvind asked them to talk it out and decide....

"Anya why do you want to wait???"

"NK... I can't arrange money for a wedding all of a sudden.... I need time...it is not that I don't want to marry you....I don't want to burden you with it."

"Anya....you are not a burden to me... About this marriage... You don't need to do anything at all... Enjoy this time...I will look after everything... More than me... My family is excited about our wedding..." NK said talking her hand in his hand

"Nannav told me to contact his designers for your dress.... And the food section is already taken over by bhabi.... All they told me to do is make sure that you are ok and enjoying the wedding...do you want to disappoint them???" He asked her.