Chapter 20 - Honeymoon Part 4

Day 7
Arshi checked out from the hotel in Zurich. Khushi came down and surprised see an open car loaded with their luggage.

"Ready for our long drive?" Arnav asked her as he opened the door for her

"What??? Drive!!! Are you serious??? We are going to have a long drive in this car" Khushi can't believe that they are going for a long drive in such a car. It was something she wished to do.

"Yes, we are driving to Paris." Arnav said watching his wife beaming with happiness.

"Oh my god...this is perfect Arnav." Khushi couldn't control her excitement and hugged him tight.

"It is going to be a 7 hours ride, so you too have to drive. So let's start our journey." As he finished the sentence, she kissed his cheek and sat on the front seat and he started the car.

They stopped at some places....took rest...had food...sometime had their own naughty time....talked...teased....

Khushi can't be any more excited. Her husband fulfill one of her secret wish. Khushi take over the driving seat after Arnav. It was an unforgettable experience for her.

They started their journey in the morning and reached Paris around evening.

They check into the hotel and straightly went to the bed. Both of them slept like bears as soon as they hit the bed. It was Khushi who woke up first at night. Without disturbing Arnav she changed into a nightie. After that she checked out their room and went to the balcony.

The view from the balcony left her speechless. She could see the Eiffel tower standing with his head high a little away from her.

Khushi stood there enjoying the view for sometime

Khushi stood there enjoying the view for sometime. After a few minutes she felt Arnav's hand snaking around her waist and his chin on her shoulder. She lean on to his body and placed her hands above his hand.

"So you were enjoying the view???"

"Yes....this looks so great...."

"When did you woke up?"