Chapter 23 - Suprise

Khush kept on wiping the tears.
"Khush....beta...what happened??? Tell me...." Arnav rushed near to him and sat besides him.

"Jeeju...she... I told her about my feeling...and she just ran away...."

"Khush tell me everything."

"Last day...she messaged me that she want to tell me something... I thought she too feel the same for me...My expectations were so high. When she came...I told her about my feeling and she seems to be shocked by it. She kept looking at me then signed me and ran away."

"What did she signed you???"

"That she is going to become a nun.
Her parents had an offering that they will make their first child a nun. She will be leaving day after tomorrow to the monastery. I really loved her a lot jeeju and it hurts."

"Did you ask her does she want it???"

"She is sooo religious jeeju... She won't mind that..? She never had such feeling for me. I loved her very much jeeju and I hoped that she loved me too."

Arnav hugged Khush patting on him back. He know that Jasmine is the first girl he have ever had feelings for and the rejection will hurt him. Arnav consoled him and dropped him in Gupta house.

"Papa...Amma...let Khush rest... He is not ok...he will tell you everything..."

Arnav told this to Khushi and she also got sad for Khush.

On Jasmine's departure day... Khush went to her house to send her off....
Jasmine get into the car and said good bye to everyone... She looked at Khush who smiled at her with moist eyes.

Days passed... Khush tried to move on.
He completed his studies and got a job in Mumbai. Lavanya too joined in a architectural firm

Its been 6 months since Jasmine and Khush part away. Arshi celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary with their family and friends.

Everything was going smoothly except dadaji who got bed ridden. Khushi is working in her restaurant when she got a call from him.

"Will you Khushi Gupta Singh Raizada go on a date with me???" Arnav asked her as soon as she answered the call.

"Only with my hubby." She replied back.

"Ok....go home earlier... you will find a gift in the cupboard.... Be ready at 7 in the evening...I will pick you up from home." Arnav instructed her what to do.

Khushi went to RM and find the gift

After a few minutes, she got a call from him

"Baby, are you at home???"

"Yup....I loved this saree... It is beautiful Arnav."

"Glad that you liked it...I will be there within half an hour."

Arnav came to pick her up from home.