Chapter 20 - Honeymoon Part 2

Happy Diwali...here is the diwali gift.

I completed writing this story on March and on July Monaya went to Switzerland for a vacation. I'm posting some pics from their Switzerland trip.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3

Next morning, when Khushi woke up she found Arnav stepping out of bathroom in a towel.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Khushi asked siting on the bed while covering herself with the blanket.

"Baby we are not in our home...so I decided to let you sleep." Arnav said kissing her forehead as she snaked her arms around his bare waist.

"Don't you want your morning kiss." Khushi asked him

"Yes I want it."

Khushi raised on her knee and kissed him. She trailed her hands over his body while he too ran his hands on her bare back.

"That is the best morning kiss." Arnav said hugging her

"You should get ready Khushi.. We have to go out." He said making patterns on her shoulder.

"I like being in your arms hubby."

"Ok then let's stay here... I know how to utilise our time here." The naughtiness was evident on his face.

"Awww hubby...sorry to disappoint you.... Even though I like being in your arms i want to go out. Now let me go and take a bath." Saying this she pulled his towel, wrapping it around her and ran into the bathroom.
All these happened within few seconds and a stupefied Arnav stood there looking at the closed washroom door.

Inside the bathroom, Khushi stood in front of the mirror gazing at her reflection. She thought about everything that happened last night and just now which made her blush.

When she looked at the mirror, she felt some changes within her. She touched her face and neck, but couldn't understand it. She kept staring at herself and realised it.

She is changing, his love is changing her.
It is making her to embrace her body without any shame.

Khushi untie the knot of the towel, letting it fall down.

She looked at her bare body filled with numerous love bites. She ran her eyes to her neck, which reminded her of his sweet kisses on her neck

She looked at her chest, tummy and let, all she remembered was his cares and touch which made her forget everything.

Khushi smiled at herself and moved toward the shower to take a bath.

After sometimes, Khushi came out wrapping herself in a towel. She walked to the closet and took out her clothes. Without any hesitation, she untied the knot of towel and started to get dressed.

Arnav watched all these sitting on the couch. He is surprised and happy knowing that she is shedding her insecurities regarding her body.

When Khushi is done with her dressing, Arnav hugged her from behind placing his chin on her shoulder.

"You look beautiful in it..." He placed a kiss on the collar bone making her smile.

"Dance with me Khushi?" Arnav said forwarding his hand towards her. Khushi placed her hand on his hand and he pulled her closer to him.

"But I will choose the song." Saying this Khushi played a song.