How you meet

Posted: June 9th, 2018
Edited: December 8th, 2019
Edited again: June 14th, 2022

Steve:He was out for a run one morning, it was somewhat cold out but he didn't mind it at all, what caught his attention was the cry from a baby, Steve quickly went to investigate the cry, and what he found surprised him, a baby maybe 3 months old...

Steve:
He was out for a run one morning, it was somewhat cold out but he didn't mind it at all, what caught his attention was the cry from a baby, Steve quickly went to investigate the cry, and what he found surprised him, a baby maybe 3 months old or so, wrapped in a thin blanket.
"Who could've done this?"
Steve asked, mostly to himself, though in the end, he decided the best thing to do was to take them in.
"I'll be your new father, don't you worry"

Tony:
He paced back and forth outside of the room, anxiously waiting, Pepper was taken to the hospital after going into labor, though was ushered out unexpectedly by nurses and left in the waiting room.

Taken out of his anxious daze when a nurse came out of the room, beckoning him to follow inside. When Tony first stepped inside, he began to tear up when he saw Pepper holding a small bundle in her hands wrapped up in a blanket. Pepper gently ushered him over and gently and tiredly handed the bundle to him.
"Hey there, kiddo"

Bruce:
Bruce needed a break, he works continuously nonstop, practically ignoring eating and drinking, only consuming coffee to keep himself awake, but after getting frustrated and nearly hulking out, he decided to take a walk after getting some food and water.

As he took his walk, a frantic woman ran up to him in a panicked state handing a baby to him.
"Take them and look after them, please, I can't with him after them, please I need to go, I have to go!"
The woman said in a pleading voice, before giving him a chance to answer, shw was already running off, watching her leave then drifting his eyes down to the baby in his arms with a slightly confused look.
"H-hey there."

Clint:
(Disclaimer: Clint isn't married nor does he have his kids)
Clint shot arrows left and right, the battle of New York happening, as he was running past a  he heard a cry, he immediately ran to where he heard it, what surprised him the most was when he saw the alien try to run off.

That thing killed the child's mother, the child said mother's son her mothers dying chest, crying, Clint felt bad "Please.....Take her...Please.." The mother pleaded, and after a final breath, she was gone.
"Looks like I got a little friend to keep me company."

Natasha:
Budapest, she's back in Budapest for a mission, sneaking around the faculty sje waa in, she was here because Fury told her about how Hydra was testing on children and animals, and she wasn't about to let that slide, not at all.

~TimeSkip~

After taking out the guards and scientists, she made sure the children escaped to the QuinJet and released the animals, but she heard a cry from a nursery.
'They wouldn't test on babies would they?' She thought to herself but shaking it off this was Hydra after all. Entering the nursery and found a baby with (e/c) eyes, frowning
"Hey there cutie."

Thor:
(Disclaimer Thor is not with Jane haha)
Thor was walking down to the store, as Tony made him go since he continuously broke coffee cups (to piss off Tony.) Exiting the store with the bags in his hands, a woman rushed towards him with a fearful look in her (e/c) eyes.
"Please take them, please please, he wants to hurt them, something is wrong with him. He's not the same, please take them." she pleaded.

Thor was taken aback by the woman's fearful and franticness.
"But of course Maiden, may I have your name beforehand?"
Thor asked gently not to startle her or the bundle within the woman's arms. "(M/n) Ro'meave." she gently placed the bundle in Thor's large arms and ran off thanking him beforehand.
"Hello there, small child."

(Considering this is my oc, for her part i will be refering to her part as Author, so enjoy.)

Author/Me:
Ris was making her to the orphanage because she felt as though the kids that were there needed someone to love and care for them. Ris entered the orphanage and then went up to the woman behind the desk, "Excuse me, ma'am, I'd like to adopt a child." Ris said as the woman looked up to her from what shr was reading, a smile came across her face.
"Why yes of cour- w- wait are you, Silent Soldier? Oh my god! You are, you saved my husband!" The woman said, a smile crossed Ris' face at how happy she seemed.
"It was not a problem ma'am."

~after talking~

Ris looked over the children all playing and talking, Ris came across a baby lying in a cradle, she walked over to the cradle, and the baby looked up with (e/c) eyes, cooing at her and reaching their small hands towards Ris' face.
"Awe, you're adorable."

Vision:
The fight in Sokovia went just as planned, but what was surprising was Ultron holding a child, similar to Vision, Ris shoot at Ultron successfully knocking him out of the sky, which also caused him to drop the child, acting quicky Vision flew over and caught the child before they hit the ground, the child looked into Vision's eyes with their (e/c) robotic eyes.
"Hm, what a pleasant surprise."

Bucky:
Hydra, he was infiltrating a Hydra base that was testing on children, Fury sent Bucky out on a mission with the other Avengers to help the children that were being tested on.

~Timeskip~

What surprised Bucky the most after looking around the base, and helping the children escape was finding a five-year-old crying, whimpering and backed away quickly. "Don't hurt me" they sobbed.

Bucky cautiously went over to the child, frowning slightly.
"I won't hurt you, I promise you.”
Bucky said to the them, the child looked at Bucky with a scared look in their (e/c) eyes. "You won't?" They asked, "I won't." Bucky responded holding out his hand for them to take, and they took his hand.
"I'll help you."