A/N: future of this book.

Hiya! I know some of you guys maybe reading the Loki add-on part, but for your sake, please read this now then read Loki's part.

So firstly, it is almost the end of May, and I know you all know about the spoiler ban being lifted not too long ago, I've waited a little longer before I started the new parts that I had in mind.

Secondly, the next chapters (yes as in,more than one if I don't want to write more in the first) will be semi-angst, but! The thing is, Endgame really messed me up, so usually I follow the storyline of the movie, but that's not what's gonna happen in this. You may see some authors out there going with the storyline of Endgame, but I'm not. I don't want any of you to cry (myself included) while writing/reading this. So instead, I'll be going with an alternate ending that is completely my own and new, there will be previous characters from movies that have been claimed to have died, that will be brought back and used in this story. Be prepared for so many feels guys, you'll really love this as much as I do!!

And lastly, IM debating about adding Nick Fury, cause I do want another black character (as I, the author and my oc Ris, are black) so I'm gonna do that, and well, here's another thing. I'm not gonna do MCU Peter Parker, as I don't want to have him as a dad in high school... So instead I'll be writing with Peter Burrito Parker from Spider-verse.

So, that's all I wanted to say. But let's see- hm- that's it.. Anyways, seeya in the next chapter.