"I needed somethings."(Special Chapter)

Hey guys! Yes! You read the title right! It's a special chapter for a few certain people, who you might know from the previous chapter, if not I encourage you guys to check out that chapter really quick!! So the one'sthat this chapter is dedicated to are Luci_Michaels, SadieMatthews, Hemera_Nyxeria, & cou-pin!!

So again I say, check them out give their books a read and let's get into This!

~~~~~~

Normally you aren't out late like you are today, but you had to sneak out some way or another to get to the store, your school project was currently more important then the deathly scolding you'd likely get from Kate, Court, Hemera,  and Luci. But of course you really couldn't help it.

Waiting on the couches of the tower sat Kate Bishop, Court, Hemera, and Luci. They all turned their heads to you when they heard the elevator ding, with a sigh, you gripped your bags and prepared for the worst "So, mind tell g us where you've been?" Kate immediately asked, get to g up from her seat them making her way over to you.

Looking up into her eyes, your e/c eyes gleamed with determination "I needed somethings from the store for my project." You simply responded, Kate stared down at you with a brow raised in question "What project?" Kate asked

"You know? The one in History due tomorrow? Ring a bell? On the Revolutionary War?" You replied, the group's faces turned pale for a moment "That's due tomorrow?!" Court asked already in a panic "Well yeah. That's what I've been working on for the past three weeks. Why I've skipped training." You said, placing your hands on your hips staring at the group.

"Well, there's a big chance of failure with you four." You said, "But. I'm feeling nice, the teacher told us we could work independently or together. So you guys sigh your names on the project when I'm done. You three owe me." You turned on your heel and made your way to your room leaving the group silent.

"Extra training for you four." Steve said suddenly, whilst walking by the room "Oh come on! I have a volleyball game tomorrow!" Court said "Well, after the game be here for extra training."
Steve said, Steve was then smacked over the head by Bucky "Leave 'em alone Punk." The four young Avengers snickered slightly at Steve as he glared upon his best friend "Jerk." Steve replied "Says the guy who picked fights in a back alley and got his ass kicked."

Bucky replied swiftly before walking off, leaving a high embarrassed Steve in front of the four Young Avengers.

~~~~~

Hole you all enjoyed this little light hearted chapter, enjoyed writing it, hope to see you all soon, stay Artistsy, Safe and Warm, byeee!!💞💕