Bnha/Marvel Crossover

Hi, I'm. Not dead, sorry for not getting the chapter out a few weeks ago as I planned too, but for now, I'm giving you guys this until I get the next part done, and let me tell you guys. You guys are in for some angst and some feels right there.

Anyways, I just thought I'd do something since I haven't up updated in a while, there's really no official date on when I'll the update out but it'll be soon I'm hoping. But, onto this random filter.

~~~~~~

Steve:

You and Steve share the same quirk, Soldiers Stamina.

Basically, you both have enhanced strength, speed, intelligence, and quick thinking along with great strategic attributes.

~~~~~~

Tony:

Tony's quirk is called Craftsman Wielder

He has enhanced intelligence that allows him to wield whatever he may please, for example, the infinity stones. He is the creator of the Stark Industries that works with quirks like his.

Your quirk is Craftsman Fire Manipulation

Your quirk is a basic copy of Tony's, but you can control and manipulate fire as you please, the fire was passed down from Pepper.

Pepper's quirk is Patience and Fire Manipulation

Her Quirk allows her to make anyone she meets extremely calm and patient with her, along with her control over fire as well.

~~~~~

Bruce:

Bruce's quirk is called Hulk/Rage

His quirk allows him to go into a fit of rage, exactly like the Hulk would, his increased Strength quadruples after every transformation into the Hulk, his Intelligence with triple as well.

Your quirk is called Metal Rage

You can manipulate any form of metal that you want with no problem, and unlike Bruce with his rage, you don't transform. When you become angry the sheer power of your quirk triples in strength.

~~~~~

Clint:

Clint's quirk is called Birds Eye View/SingleShot

His quirk allows him incredible vision regardless of the time or area he's located in. His quirk also gives him precise and accurate aim that never misses.

Your quirk is called One Shot

Your quirk is coly of Clints

~~~~

Natasha:

Natasha's quirk is called Widows Bite

Her quirk is similar to Steve's, aside from the enhanced strength, speed, intelligence, and quick thinking along with great strategic attributes, she has incredible reflexes

Your quirk is called Seen or to not be Seen

Basically, you can phase through solid matter, you have enhanced strength, speed, intelligence, and quick thinking, you don't have the best reflexes like Nat.

~~~~~

Thor:

Thor's quirk is Electrical Weather

He can control the Electricity in lightning storms, he can summon lightning regardless of the weather.

Your quirk happens to be the same

~~~~~

Ris:

Her Quirk allows her to either possess another person via a spirit, she can summon spirits and Demons. No control over the quirk can result in a possible coma or death. When she touches someone or the ground, she can push someone's spirit out their body, allowing one if her spirits or demons to take control of the person, and allows her to phase through walls or people as well can possess a person via touch.

Your quirk is Mentality Levitation

You can basically mind control a person from a simple touch, along with being able to use psychic energy to move things around and float

~~~~

Vision:

You and Vision share the same quirk which is called Mind of a Sentinal

You both have enhanced strength, speed, and intelligence the more use of the quirk, the greater and stronger it becomes.

~~~~

Bucky:

You and Bucky share the same quirk with Steve

~~~~~

Sam:

You both have the same quirks is called Red Wings

You both red/(f/c) metallic wings, that are fully functional, the wings can fold into your backs, the feathers on the wings can be used as weapons and can become guns if needed

~~~~~

Deadpool:

Wades quirk is called Maniacs Healing

He can basically heal any wound he sustains, and he can go into a psychotic state that's psychically unstoppable no matter what you do.

Your quirk is Telepathy

You can use telepathic powers to move things and communicate without having to speak

~~~~~

Loki:

Loki's quirk is called Illusional Distrust

He can cast illusions and anyone that has a distrust towards him will immediately fall under a spell that makes them believe he's done nothing wrong.

Your quirk is a mix of Steves and Loki's.

~~~~

Eddie Brock!Venom:

You and Eddie both share a quirk, which is called Parasite.

Basically, Scream and Venom are "parasites (I use parasite loosely btw)" that need a host, but the thing is, they both a genetically passed down, meaning you both were born with them. Eddie was born with Venom, and when Eddie found you, you happened to have Scream, but you didn't know that.

~~~~~

Hope this wasn't too bad, it's really late and I really need some sleep, so goodnight, morning, afternoon, evening or wherever you all maybe.