They Name you

Published: June 13th, 2019
Edited: Jume 17th, 2022

Steve:He sat with you laying on his lap napping, with him drifting in and out of his sleep, but when you awoke to sniffle a little, Steve was awake in an instant to calm you down

Steve:
He sat with you laying on his lap napping, with him drifting in and out of his sleep, but when you awoke to sniffle a little, Steve was awake in an instant to calm you down.

"Hey hey, it's ok... Y/n, yeah Y/n is a good name for you, it's ok.”
you were calm within a few moments and back to sleep

---

Tony:
"What should we name them Tony?"
Pepper asked Tony upon leaving the hospital.
"Wait for it, it'll come to you," Tony responded, a lopsided grin on his face.
“What about Y/n?" Pepper asked. "Sounds perfect."

---

Bruce:
He walked to the Avengers Tower, you in his hands, you played with his shirt a giggling mess you were.
"Enjoying playing with my shirt Y/n?" Bruce was a little surprised at the name but figured it fits you perfectly.

---

Clint:
"What should I call you my little birdy?" Clint asked you, you just giggled playing with his hands, "What about Y/n?" You giggled in response "I like it too little bird"

---

Natasha:
Your name was on the crib when she found you Y/n L/n

---

Thor:
Your mother told him before she left you with him Y/n Ro'meave

---

Author/Me:
Ris paced around her room in Stark tower, Vision sat with you in his arms watching her pace around.
"Have you figured out a name for them yet?" Vision asked her, Ris paused her pacing to look at him then shook her head, you giggled while playing with Vision's cape. "Why is thinking of names so hard?" Ris complained which made Vision laugh as he shrugged.
"The human mind is interesting, one truly cannot comprehend anothers thoughts." he said, "Yeah” A short pause, “Y/n."
Ris said, a grin crossed her face looking down to the giggling baby.
"Pardon?" Vision questioned before he nods approvingly with a small grin himself.  "A beautiful name.”

---

Vision:
Vision paced around his room, after the whole ordeal with Ultron, he was left you that was like him, Ris held you, while you played with her hair "What do you plan on naming them Vis?" Ris asked him.
"The name Y/n has been on my mind for a while" Vision admitted

---

Bucky:
You were already named when he found you.