Sam Wilson Catch Up

Posted: August 24th, 2018
Edited: January 13th, 2023

How you meet:Sam was out for a run, like usual every morning, normally Steve would run by and say 'On your left'

How you meet:
Sam was out for a run, like usual every morning, normally Steve would run by and say 'On your left'. Today wasn't any different, Sam was running when Steve ran by "On your left" Sam simply rolled his eyes and carried on his run, coming to a stop when he heard a cry. Attention is drawn, and he immediately went to the source of the crying.

There is a box was a baby, which left him shocked that someone would leave a baby in a box out in the open and alone no less. so Sam picked up the baby and cradled them in his arms.
"I'll take care of you, I'll have a buddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Name You:
Your name was on a note your mother left in the box, Y/n L/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your First Steps + First Words
Sam was out on a mission so he left you with Bucky, you were currently occupied playing with your stuffed turtle when the door opened revealing a tired Sam Wilson.

You being a now 18-month-old, having not said your first word nor taken your first steps, are now filled with a newfound determination to make your dad proud after a long and tiring mission.

You stood up, Bucky and Sam both had their eyes on you now, beyond determined, placing one foot in front of the other, wobbling slightly but keeping balance.

You wobbled slightly as you walked over to Sam, taking a hold of his pants, and looking up at him with your e/c eyes you said.

"Daddy!" You triumphantly cheered, Bucky turned his attention to Sam who looked like he might cry. "Awe sweets!" Sam broke into a grin, lifting and spinning you around, as you laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Nickname:
He calls you sweets or MiniFalcon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Favorite Avenger:
You liked Bucky and Steve, also you and Clint got along perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contacts on each other's Phones:
His: BabyFalcon

Yours: PapaFalcon

~~~~~~~~~~~

Texting one Another:
PapaFalcon: hey BabyFalcon?