Your in a accident

Posted: July 4th, 2018
Edited: January 13th, 2023

Steve:You were sitting in the passenger seat with Tony as he drove you both to the shawarma place, you volunteered to go with him since no one else would go

Steve:
You were sitting in the passenger seat with Tony as he drove you both to the shawarma place, you volunteered to go with him since no one else would go.

It wasn't a quiet ride either, Tomy was blasting AC/DC, and you both singing along loudly.

(A/N italics are you and Tony singing lmao)

You: Livin' easy
Livin' free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Askin' nothin'
Leave me be
Takin' everythin' in my stride
Don't need a reason
Don't need rhyme
Ain't nothin' that I'd rather do
Goin' down
Party time
My friends are gonna be there too

Tony: I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell

No stop signs
Speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel
Gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me around
Hey, Satan
Payin' my dues
Playin' in a rocking band
Hey, ma-

Tony didn't finish his part when a semi-truck rammed into your side of the car, causing it to skid off the road onto the sidewalk, upside down.

"Friday, I need both hands from my suit, call Steve, the others, and an ambulance," Tony said, he climbed out the window.

"Y/n? You good in their kid?" He called, but he got no response, his handplates (right?) attached to his arms as he went over to your side ripping the door off, he could always buy a new car.

Blood trickled down your face as you sat upside down in your seat not making a sound, he could still hear your heart beat so that kept him from panicking any more than he already was.

He tore the seat belt off of you, then pulled your almost limp form out of the destroyed car, paramedics arrived shortly after Tony pulled you out of the car.

They quickly drove to the hospital as they tried to stop the bleeding coming from a large gash in your leg and stomach, they arrived at the hospital they rushed you to emergency surgery.

Steve got there after the surgery was done, Steve, Tony, and the Avengers sat in the hall awaiting any news of you.

Timeskip~