Your Post Snap Fate Extended: Ris, Vision, & Bucky

Ris:

You and Ris sat in a tree, surveying the area, of course, T'challa had asked you both to stay behind with Wanda and Vision to help aid in protection but neither of the two wanted to stay, so the two jumped out the window to aid in the fight.

"Alright, let's move." Ris said, jumping from the tree, you followed behind "Where to?" You asked, "Thor should be here soon, so why not aid while we can?" Ris replied, you shrugged following Ris as she ran from the forest, you were nearly tackled to the group by one of those Aliens but Ris kicked it away before it had the chance shouting "That bitch empty yet!" You laughed

The startling sound of thunder then a lot of lightning striking the ground electrocuting all the aliens around, you looked over at Thor who was talking to Steve, then moved towards a talking tree and Raccoon. "weird" you thought. Thor noticed you looking over and he smiled widely "Y/n!" Thor shouted your name, which caused Steve to look over at you and Ris who was currently fighting an alien.

Thor ran up you and Ris, pulling you into a nice and long awaited hug, which you returned "Haven't seen you in three years. Geez. Thor" You said, Thor, chuckled "Agreed Y/n." Thor responded you turned to look at Ris who was now stepping the aliens head aggressively "She's still the same. Goddamm crazy honestly." Thor said, chuckling, you nodded your head in agreement.

"Alright. Time to find Thanos." Thor said, running off "Bring me, Thanos!" Thor yelled, jumping into the air then flying(?) off, You and Ris followed behind Thor.

~TimeSkip~

Thor slammed his hammer into Thanos' chest, pushing it deeper onto his chest staring at his face uttering "I told you I'd get my revenge." Thanos brought his hand to his head, snapping then falling a portal that opened behind him, Thor's ax hit the ground, you were currently leaning against a tree, a hand on an open wound you sustained when Thanos launched a tree branch at you.

Ris ripped the sleeve of her suit off, wrapping it tightly around the wound "That'll keep the wound from bleeding until I can patch it properly." Ris said. Then there was a small silence until the cries of the Wakandian warriors from the battlefield startled you and Ris, then there was more silence "Steve?" More silence "No no no"

You stared at Ris confused and worried "Did we just..Lose?"

~~~~

Vision:

You watched from the sidelines as Shuri was removing the Mind Stone from Vision's head, you had long stopped the tears from falling from your eyes, you just stared, sadness was clouded in your eyes, you noticed someone, turning your head "!!" You rushed at Corvus Glaive, knocking his weapon out his hands. "Hurry!" You shouted to Shuri.

Corvus shoved you away, which caused you to fall back, yet you fazed through the floor, but did Corvus know That? No he didn't so while he made his way over to Shuri and Vision, Shuri pulled her blasters out, shooting at Corvus, you fazed up behind Corvus, shoving him out the window, but he pulled you down with him, your screams were what alerted Vision which caused him to sit up and follow behind, despite Shuri calling him to come back.

You landed on the ground a few feet away from Corvus, but he recovered faster than you did, he stepped towards you holding his weapon up above him ready to stab you "Don't touch her!" You heard a voice yell, sitting up you saw Ris roundhouse kick Corvus in the face, knocking him unconscious.

You gave Ris a grateful smile as Vision landed beside you, pulling you into his arms "Are you alright dear?" Vision asked, examining you for any injuries, you shook your head "No no, I'm alright, it as okay Dad, Ris saved me." You motioned over to Ris who was now kicking Corvus in the side. "Thank you, Ris." Vision said to her, Ris turned to him and gave him a smile "Don't mention it. Y/n is just as important to me, as she is to you." Ris responded waving Vision off.

~TimeSkip~

You watch as Thanos forcibly removed the Mind Stone from Vision's head, you gasped in horror at the scene, angry tears clouded in your e/c robotic eyes yet you sat there against the tree holding your arm (which was ripped from your body but being a robot it didn't hurt that much. As Thor stabbed Thanos I'm the chest with his ax, Thor and Thanos had a small exchange before he disappeared into a portal he opened behind him.

You leaned against Ris as you cried, quite a few people disappeared from the snap, and yet, you still cried as Vision layer there beside Ris, him un-moving his robotic skin, grey, the more you thought of it, the more the tears came.

~~~~

Bucky:

You and Bucky were fighting side by side, you were stabbing any alien that came anywhere near you, throwing rocks and whatever material you had access to at any of the aliens. You took notice of Steve being overpowered and eventually knocked over, T'challa and Bruce were also taken down, you noticed the increase in attacks and your speed at attacking was slowing down, Bucky noticed your decline and the increase, pulling you behind him as he continued firing at the aliens.

There was a crack of thunder and a flash of Lightning when Thor came down from the sky lightning spearing throughout the field taking down the aliens that had once taken down Steve, T'challa and Bruce. Bucky sighed in relief, before he went off towards Thor, you following behind.

~TimeSkip~

You and Bucky were looking for Steve after you both were tossed to the side by Thanos, you had this odd feeling that there was something wrong, but you brushed it off as nothing but you worrying too much.

"Steve?" Bucky suddenly said then he turned to dust, his gun dropping to the ground, you gasped in horror at the sight, falling your knees, staring at the gun then the feeling of Steve holding you in his arms, made you cry, you started to panic when you noticed your hands turning to dust "S-steve what's happening?" You asked as you fully turned to dust, Steve stared down at his dust-covered hands, before he to started crying as he just lost both his friends.