How you reacted to the Hulk (Bruce's daughter scenario)

Hey hey guys! I'm perfectly fine now! Sorry I got back late haha, I was kinda sleeping in for two days and didn't want to get up haha- but that doesn't matter, let's get into this shall we?

~~~~

You were just helping Bruce and Tony out with some stuff here and there in the lab, you and Tony were goofing off, of course Bruce hasn't really been sleeping much lately.

He was getting slightly ticked off with a certain chemical that just wouldn't mix right, ringed of green appeared on Bruce's forehead, whilst you took notice Tony didn't until you pointed it out.

"Hey uh- Dad..? Are you- are you okay?" You asked unsure of your next words when Bruce turned to you anger flashed in his eyes before he flipped out (not literally flipped lmao)

You took a step back as Tony out his arm out in front of you to protect you from any harm "Friday. We need Nat down here stat." Tony said urgently to the A.I "Right away Sir." Friday chimed back

Tony's nameplates to his suit attached to his hands as he aimed at The Hulk "Look Bruce, I don't want to do this in front of Y/n, so why don't you just change back and call it a day?" Tony asked, in response The Hulk threw a chair at Tony, who in turned blasted it, you yelped slightly, backing further away.

When The Hulk took notice of you, he charged in your direction "Y/n! Run!" Tony shouted to you, you took off running in the opposite direction, tears of course clouded your vision and another chair was thrown towards you, but you moved out the way before you were hit.

Unsure of what to do, you ran and cowarded in a corner, shaking with fear as The Hulk stood over you, huffing angrily, you looked at The Hulk and said "Please.. don't hurt me.." You covered your face and sobbed into your hands when The Hulk lifted his arm, only for him to move your hands and wipe your tears, looking up at The Hulk "Hulk no hurt small child" The Hulk's hand gradually got smaller as he went back to Bruce.

Bruce pulled you into his arms as he cried as well, telling you how sorry he was and how he didn't want it to happen or to hurt you, you just hugged him back and cried it out with him. Natasha and Tony stood there watching "Looks like the Hulk has a soft spot for Y/n." Tony joked which resulted in a punch in the arm from Nat.

~~~~

Hope you guys liked this, also I should mention this before I see the comments, these scenarios take place when your in high school, and when you haven't seen certain things like what happened with the Hulk just know, they all the together but in different times of the day, week, or month. It's all I  the same year and time period. So the thing with Tony's scenario happened in 2016 so this will take place during 2016 only. But of course I can change the year so uh- it'll actually take place in 2018 since I saw CA:CW again during that year and- okay I'm rambling. Just know they all the together and this is seeing their "other side" forsay.

See ya when I get the Bullied chapter out haha! Bye!