Eddie Brock/Venom Add on

Posted: March 11th, 2019
Edited: January 13th, 2023

Posted: March 11th, 2019 Edited: January 13th, 2023

How you meet:

Eddie was passing by an alleyway, when a small cry startled him from his thoughts, looking towards the alley, he made his way into said spot "Mask, Copy." 

After surveying the area, Venom finally said, "There's nothing here." "Yes, there is, I heard it," Eddie responded curtly, the cry was once again heard, stepping towards a small box that sat against a building, Venom kneeled and opened the box. There sat a small child maybe one or at the earliest two.

The child looked up at Venom, seeming to not be afraid, the child reached their small hand towards Venom's face, patting it softly then letting out a happy giggle.
"Eddie, tiny human. We're keeping it." Venom said matter of fact, tone proving no argument would change his mind. Lifting the child into his arms, "Whatever you say."

~~~~~

They name you:

Anne sat holding you in her arms as Eddie ran his hands through his hair, pacing the room. "Have you thought of a name for them by chance?" Anne asked curiously cooing softly down at your sleeping form, as Dan ran some medical tests.

"They should' feel this while they sleep."
Dan said, as he slowly stuck a needle into your arm, you immediately awoke and began crying and squirming when the prick of the needle touched you. Screaming at this point, Eddie rushed over taking you into his arms and rocking you slightly. "Shh, shh, it's okay Y/n don't cry." Eddie cooed to you, you quieted down to sniffles.

"So you've already got a name for her?" Dan smiled.

~~~

Your First Steps & Words:

You giggled slightly as you crawled away from Anne, Eddie was out doing who knows what at the moment, when you heard the door open and then close. You both went to the door, and when you saw Eddie, he smiled at you, what you did next really did startle everyone in the room "Daddy!" You shouted happily, you were standing up as well which Anne and Eddie didn't notice till now, then you rushed to him.

~~~~~

Your Nickname:

Tiny Human and Sweetheart

~~~~

Your Favorite Avenger: