Your Post Snap-Fate Extended: Steve & Tony

I've returned from my break! I feel some much better, plus I've been brainstorming some new ideas, so hopefully you guys enjoy this and I'll see you guys next time I update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve:
You were fighting side by side with Steve, when he ran off towards the forest, you followed behind him. "Find Vision, protect him." You nodded, running off to find Vision, "Vision!" You called, you heard a faint call so you called again "Vision?!" You heard the call again except it was louder, runnig towards the call you saw Vision.

Sliding onto your knees as you stopped infront of Vision, you looked him over "Are you alright? Aside from the wound you already have?" You asked "I'm fine." Vision replied sitting up with your help, Wanda soon showed up, taking his face in her hands "You have to destroy the stone." Vision told her, your heart broke when you saw the look on Wanda's face, you saw in the distance Steven was holding off Thanos with his bare hands?!

You looked to them "Wanda you have too. I'll buy you as much time as I can." You ran over to Steve as he was tossed to the side by Thanos, you threw a punch to Thanos' face, surprisingly knocking him back. He took ahold of your arm when you tried to hit him once again, tossing you over to the side with Steve.

You looked to Wanda as she destroyed the stone, you mentally cheered, when the explosion reversed, the stoe rebuilding itself, Thanos took ahold of Vision's head removing the stone, as Thanos put the stone on the Gauntlet, Thor came down. Stabbing Thanos in the chest, they had a small interaction before Thanos brought the gauntlet to his head snapping.

You stared confused as to where he went "Where'd he go?" You asked Thor stepping to him "I am not sure." Then the cries of the Warriors came "Ohmygod! What's happening?!" You said freaking out "Steve?" Bucky said stepping towards Steve then turning to dust, you watched in horror as you Dad stared into the distance of where his best friend stood, he quickly turned his head to you.

You stared back at him, reading his eyes sadness that's all you saw, standing there for a few more seconds, when the screams faded out, you got up off the ground, running over to Steve hugging him tears streaming down your face as you and Steve held each other, crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony:
You were sitting against a rock, breathing heavy, smoke coming from mouth with every exhale, sweat dripping from your s/c (skin color) forehead to your suit "Dad? Where are you?" You said into your comm "I'm on the way with Peter, Strange, and the Guardian's, hold on tiger" Tony responded.

A few minutes later, or at least you thought, you've been losing a little too much blood, for you to actually keep track of time, your healing factor in your suit was damaged when you took a hit for Peter and when you tried to stab Thanos with a rock, yeah you weren't thinking about that at the time. You chuckled to yourself at how you got yourself into this situation, getting launched back with your own rockets was definitely something you'd need to fix later.

"Y/n!" You heard Peter call, "Peter! Over here!" You said, standing from thr rock you sat on, holding your side as you waved your hand. Tony landed infront of you, removing the faceplate, then holding your face in his hands "Oh god, Y/n are you alright?" Tony asked you "Well, seeing how I'm bleeding from me side with a possible mild concussion. I'm perfectly fine." You said with a slight smile, Tony and the group laughed "Thank God you've still got your humor." Tony said "There's no way I'd lost that. That's too valuable for me to lose." You responded in mock offense, coughing up some blood.

Tony repaired your healing factor in your suit, while Peter and Mantis patched your wounds, "There you go Y/n, almost good as new" Peter said chuckling a little, Mantis stood up from her spot on the ground a worried look crossed her face "Something is happening" she then turned to dust "Holy Shit!" Peter said

"Quill?" Drax said then he turned to dust as well "Oh Man" Then Quill was dust. Tony turned to Strange "It was the only way" then he too turned to dust, you watched in horror "Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good" Peter took a step towards Tony, falling, you caught him, Peter gripped your arms, looking from you to Tony "I don't want to go, Mr. Stark" Peter cried, you tried your best to calm Peter down but none of your attempts worked "I'm sorry" your heas snapped down to Peter as he turned to  dust, tears streamed down your face as you held the dust of your best friend you looked up to Tony, he looked to be crying himself, you and Tony held eye contact for a few seconds before Tony pulled you into a hug, you hugged him back crying into his suit "Its going to be okay, we'll find a way to get Peter and them back."