Your Post Snap-Fate Extended: Bruce & Clint

Bruce:
You we're trying to remove Bruce from the hulk buster that was stuck on the small cliff "One more pull"you pulled once again, falling off the suit with a thud "Ow" You said sitting up "Y/n you have the power to bend metal at your will why try pulling the suit out?" Bruce said, you smacked your forehead "Of course!" The suit slowly yet surely made its way out the cliff.

Surely enough after 30 seconds the suit was standing tall once again, Bruce pulled you onto his shoulder, walking to towards Thanos "Let's kick his ass!" You said, Bruce laughed "Of course Y/n" an explosion sent them both falling back "What was that?" You questioned getting to your feet, Bruce got up as well "I don't know, Y/n. I don't know" the flash of yellow and the force of a explosion being pulled back caused both you and Bruce to look forwards "You don't think?" You questioned, not answering your question, Bruce once again pulled you onto his shoulder then running, you held on "Dad?! Where are we going?!" You asked fear rising in you.

When you heard Thor yell 'No' you knew something was happening, suddenly the screaming from the Wakandain alias were heard, then like nothing happened,  it went silent. Bruce ran to the spot where Thor was, Thor looked towards them confused "What happened?"

You asked, sliding off the arm of the HulkBuster, stepping towards Thor, Thor watched you very cautiously, when Steve came running over looking upset "Is she?" Steve looked at you then ran over to you, pulling you into a hug.

"Steve what happened? What's wrong?" Bruce asked "Some of the Wakandians and Bucky..Sam, they turned to dust, Wanda too.." Steve teared up at the thought "It's okay Steve,  were still here." You hugged Steve back, as he fell to his knees fully crying.

~~~~~~~

Clint:

It was like any other day with you, Clint, and Scott. Playing the drums and learning card tricks, you guys had fun together. House arrest wasn't as boring as you thought. You were lounging on the couch reading f/b (favorite book), when Scott came into the room, sitting next to you "Hey Kid." He greeted you "What are you reading?" He asked  "Oh! I'm reading f/b! It's really good! I can let you borrow it when I'm done?" You replied, sitting up "Sure. Now come on I got Luis to get us Just Dance" Scott said getting up then leaving "Yes!" You got off the couch running behind him.

-TimeSkip-

The next morning when Clint went into your room to wake you, he noticed the sheets looked rather flat "LittleBirdy?" Clint called out, looking under your bed, in your closet, out the window, everywhere in your room but Clint couldn't find a trace of you "Scott! Where Y/n?!" Clint asked running to the living room to see Scott watching the news "This just in, people are turning to dust downtown and the cause is unknown. Tony Stark has gone missing and we are unsure where he has gone or what has happened to him" The news reporter said, Clint looked down at his hands, dust covered them, he gasped "Is she..?" Scott asked, Clint nodded sadly

The police knocked on the door, Clint opened it looking directly at you "Hi Dad.." You laughed nervously "What- where were you?" Clint looked the cop "We found her outside her room in a bush, when the timer went off." The cop replied "Why LittleBirdy?" Clint asked "A spider crawled on my face and I got scared so I sat on the windowsill then, I fell out the window and got stuck in a bush." You explained, the cop, Clint, and Scott all laughed at this.

~~~~~

Ah! I finally got around to finishing this part, it's been in my drafts for a while now and I finally got to it! Enjoy!