Temple Run Series (Ep1)

Ooo, new series I'm doing, how fun!~ Hope you guys enjoy this little series, this is a little series I'm gonna do while I wait to work on the 1k special 18k edition Ending2.

You all know the game Temple Run, play as the character running away from the ruins guardian thing idk what it's called😅, anyways. That's basically what this series is except, there's a twist, you'll have to read to find out what that twist is hehehehe~

~~~~

It was a normal day in Stark Tower, Tony tinkering with his Suits, Bruce working in the lab. Natasha, Steve, Bucky, Clint, Thor, You, and Ris were in the training room, Steve punching a punching bag while Nat held it. Clint sharpening his arrows, You and Bucky were sparring while Ris was cleaning het knives. Thor was watching you and Bucky spar while eating a poptart..

A crash came from the lab, everyone quickly ran down to the lab to see what happened, there a portal was opened while Tony was helping Bruce up "Holy crap what happened in here Bruce?" Ris asked"I was working on something when that portal opened up."

Bruce explained "Well, best way to find out what's in the portal is to go through!" With that, Ris jumped into the portal "Mom's got a point!" You jumped into the portal as well, the rest of the group followed behind.

Ris was lying in a tree, when you fell through hitting the tree instead, the group all fell in odd ways as well, Natasha was on her back, Tony was laying on the path on his side, same with Bruce, Thor, and Bucky. Clint was perched in a tree "You guys should work on your landing." Clint smirked.

"Hey Clint! Catch!" Ris shouted throwing a rock at Clint, who didn't catch it, he was hit upside the head and fell from the tree, the team laughed at him "Guess you should work on your landing there Clint." Ris grinned in victory.

The group looked around the area, "Oh look! A zip line!" You went over to it "What the hel! There's nothing below us." You said looking down, a loud growl like sound was heard down the coredoor "What was that?"

Clint asked, looking towards it "Oh crap! Run!" Ris and Natasha yelled, running to the rope "Let's go!" You grabbed onto Ris as she jumped from the platform the rest of the group following behind.

Bruce and Tony were screaming as they went down "What do we do now?!" Bruce asked "You run!" Ris yelled, running, you close behind when the beast roared out loudly, landing on the platform, running behind

The team running close behind each other, as the beast gradually got smaller in the distance, with a huff "This is the mess Ris gets us in" Tony said "Why is it always me??" Ris asked rather offeneded

"Dunno, it just is." Tony shrugged "So...What now then?" You asked, no one answered unsure on how to anwser

"We run, until we get to the end."

~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed, next chapter will be up in a little bit, so look out for that.