First Time for Everything

We did so many dances. We danced to some Michael Jackson, took on some partner dances but it got awkward when I had to twerk while he had to grind on me so we just kind of stood there weirdly. It reminded me of KARD Oh NaNa.

오늘 처럼 oh nana~~

We collapsed on the lounge exhausted and laid there for a bit laughing at the cringe we just went through.

"What do you want to do now?"

He asked it so innocently but of course my mind goes to something else.

I think he sees me blush a bit and tries to say something quickly.

"H-how about a movie?"

Good save, man.

"Yeah, sure!"

He grabs my hand and leads me to the cupboard where he has a few movies stored. I look through them until I find Beauty and the Beast. My favourite movie. Emma Watson is so beautiful in this movie, I wish I was her.

I pick it up and Felix gives me a disappointed look and sighs. He takes it from me and puts it in the TV.

"Do you want a blanket?"

"Yes, please."

He walks down the hall to the linen cupboard and I go sit down on the couch again.

He comes back and throws the blanket on me, covering my face.

He laughs as I struggle under it trying to take it off. He pulls it off my face and we look at each other lost in the moment.

His smile is so precious, the way his eyes turn upwards. He reminds me of this emoji 😁

I notice we've been staring at each other for a while and pull him onto the couch next to me and share my blanket with him.

He grabs the remote and the best movie ever starts.

~~~

Just as the Beast gets shot I grab onto Felix's arm and gasp. He looks at me and giggles.

"What? It was a scary part. Oh no, look..."

The Beast was dying. No.. poor Belle.

~~~

The movie ends, not without a few tears on my part, and we both sit there listening to the movie credits.

Suddenly he turns towards me and lightly touches my cheek.

I turn towards him and he looks at me in a different way he has before.

He starts leaning closer. Oh gosh. What do I do?

I pull his hand away from my face and he stops.
"I-I'm sorry. It's just... I've never, um, done this before..."

He looks at me confused for a bit and then thinks of something completely wrong.

"Oh no, I didn't want to do that. I haven't either, I wouldn't do that now."

Oh crap, he misunderstood.

"No, no, not that. I've never... k-kissed a guy before."

I sit there and await his reply.

"Oh, well, there's always gotta be a first, right?"

I look at him and try to decide whether I can trust him or not. Why am I making such a big deal out of this?

"I guess."

He grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes as if to say 'ready?'

He starts leaning forward again and closes his eyes. I close mine too and let it happen.

What if I'm doing it wrong?

Does he think it's ok?

Will he still like me after?

I try to forget all my thoughts and just replace them with nice ones about him, like his freckles and his deep voice...

His lips feel so good against mine, like they were made to be together. (That sounds weird, sorry -A/N)

He starts to heat the kiss up a bit and moves closer towards me. He grabs my waist and it's as if an electric shock goes up my body as I feel his touch.

I don't know why, but I part my mouth a bit. He meets his tongue with mine and the kiss feels so real right now.

Felix's POV

Wow. I'm surprised at how good this kiss is. She said she's never done this before, how is it so perfect?

I grab her waist and feel her jolt a bit. Did I make the wrong move? She parts her lips as if to answer my question and I take the chance to fire things up a bit more.

Our tongues clash against each other and this kiss is getting hotter each second. She starts moving towards me more and puts her arms around my neck. I put both my arms around her back and pull her closer so she is almost on my lap.

She moves more and wraps her legs around my back. She's now on my lap and we are kissing so deeply... wow, this girl is amazing.
I just wish she had confidence like this all the time....

Y/N POV
Who is this girl? I've never acted like this before. I've thought about it with my ex but we never really got into skin ship or anything.
I feel so amazing right now and don't want this kiss to end.

That was the third chapter!! Sorry for not updating sooner, but please love this story and I will try to write more often! I really love writing but I never get the energy to actually do it.
I hope this wasn't too smutty, I'm trying to save that for later.... 😉
IG @aussiemaaaate