Lust

I wake up abruptly to the sound of my alarm. It's 9 AM, and as soon as I open my eyes my heart sinks when they land on the mess surrounding me. I still have clothes to put away, and my parents are sending over a good portion of my shit from home so I have that to look forward to.

On the bright side, today I get to see my two favourite boys in the whole world. Seungmin and Chris :)

On a more serious note, I think I should get to know Seungmin a bit better. He's one of the few members who speaks English, and maybe I could even have a friendship with him alike to mine with Chris.

I decide to finally roll out of bed and put my favourite unicorn slippers on, completing my beautiful look of bed hair and a large black hoodie.

As I'm walking to the bathroom I peek into Jesse's room and see she has already left for work. Aaww such a shame, she won't be able to join me in dancing to my music that I blast from my speaker whenever I'm home alone.

I miss being able to do that, I miss Australia. Sure, Korea is beautiful and I've met people that I love, but I gave up my own country and the many other friends and family that I had and love.

Stopping myself from getting too deep into thought, I put my Spotify on shuffle, and If I Were A Boy comes on. This song may be old, but oh how much of a bop it truly is.

I move to the kitchen and put on my scramble eggs as I sing my heart out. From all the times I've practiced singing alone, I don't sound that bad, but I'm still not any good.

I dance around the kitchen, completing my eggs and coffee, then sitting down on the kitchen counter top and swinging my legs joyfully as I dig in.

I begin washing up, but scream at the top of my lungs as I feel small hands grab my waist lightly. I turn around with dripping hands from being in the sink, and glare at Felix.

"Are you crazy?! I thought you were a crook!"

"What?!" Felix yells over the sound of my blasting speaker. I move over to it and switch it off.

"I said, are you fucking crazy?!"

"Naw, did I scare you that much, baby?"

"Don't 'baby' me; you're rude."

Felix laughs at me and I can't help but softly mimic him.

"Are you going dressed like that?" He looks me up and down, and his eyes widen slightly when he sees my exposed thighs.

"Oi, eyes up here." I look at him and he returns my eye contact with a sly grin.

"What're you gonna do about it?" He moves closer to me and wraps a hand around my back, bringing the other up to my face to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I kiss him lightly, then push him away gently as I make my way to my room.

"No, I am not wearing this. I'm gonna go get changed, won't be long."

I enter my room and rummage through a small pile of clothes at the foot of my bed until I find the denim shorts and body suit I wanted.

I slip into them and walk into the bathroom to do some makeup. As I'm curling my eyelashes the door opens, revealing a grinning Felix, watching me in awe in the mirror.

"Lix, what're you doing in here?" I return his stare in the reflection of the mirror and he smiles softy at me.

"Just seeing where the magic happens."

I scoff. "What magic?"

Felix makes an obvious point to check me out before replying. "The magic of my hot as girlfriend."