Good Morning

Felix's POV
I soon follow my hyungs up the hall and into the living room to ask Y/N to stay here with me in Korea, but she has fallen asleep. She looks so small, curled up with her cheek squished against the arm of the lounge.

I grab the blanket from the ground and lay it over her lightly and kneel down beside her.

How does she make me feel like this?

I hesitantly kiss her cheek and rest my head on the lounge beside her to look at her longer.
Then Chan comes out and tells me it's time for bed. Such a dad(dy).

I go to my room and fall asleep before the rest of our group come home.

~~~

I am woken up by the noises of Jeongin and Chan making breakfast. I walk out forgetting that I only have my trackies on and freeze when I see Y/N staring at me.

Shit. Now she's seen me, oh well, I can't look as bad as some other people I've seen, I mean really, do some people just not even bother with their appearance.

I give her a small smile and she returns it, but it quickly fades away when Jeongin walks out and hands her a plate of eggs on toast.

I run over to Jeongin and take the plate away from him and ask him to meet me in my room.
Then I turn to Y/N and give her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that... um, do you want me to leave the plate here or...."

She looks at me with wide eyes as if deciding whether to trust me or not, the same look she gave me before letting me be the first guy she kissed.

She then speaks in a quiet voice, remembering that Chan speaks English and is now standing near us trying to get a clue in on what we are talking about.

"Can I wait for you to come back from talking to Jeongin? I don't want to eat in front of the others, but with you... I might."

This makes me so happy, she can trust me. Wait, she understood me talking to Jeongin?

"Do you speak Korean?"

"Just a little, I study it in school but I'm not very good."

"Oh ok. I'll be right back."

She gives me a small smile and I feel bad for leaving her. I hope Kangaroo is nice to her as I see him walking over to the lounge.

I go to my room and see Jeongin waiting there patiently. He smiles when he sees me, geez his dimples are so cute.

"Hey Jeongin-ah. Um, please tell the other members this but make sure Y/N doesn't hear. She doesn't really feel comfortable eating in front of other people so make sure not to offer her food, ok?"

"Ok hyung, sorry. Did I make her uncomfortable?"

"Not too much, just she has this thing...."

I don't want to explain it to him, or anyone, that's her business and she trusted me enough to disclose it to and I don't want to ruin that trust.

"What kind of thing?"

"Jeongin-ah, please don't ask questions, just trust me ok?"

He nods and smiles at me as he walks out of the room.

That was hard to explain without revealing too much.

Y/N's POV
Chan sits down next to me and gives me a smile. His dimples are adorable, but not as cute as Jeongin.

"Did you sleep ok on the couch? I wanted to move you but thought it might be a bit weird to carry you when we only just met..."

I smile at his cute last comment. He's so nice.