Dreams Do Come True

Just a warning: this chapter is really long, 1733 words actually. Enjoy :)

Y/N's POV

A week has passed since Felix left. We've been texting every day but the conversation never gets very interesting.
We stick with 'how are you' and 'what are you doing tomorrow'.

I've been trying hard not to make things awkward but he has to try to.
It's like he wants to move on from what Chan did but he can't.

I'm going to FaceTime him tonight... we need to sort this out.

Just as I finally roll out of bed I get the fright of my life as my phone rings right next to me.
I stumble a bit as I get back off the ground.

No... I didn't fall over, what do you mean?

As soon as I answer the phone I'm met with screams of joy from Chan's end.

"Y/N!! YOUNEEDTOGETTOJYPRIGHTNOWITOLDHIMIMETANAMAZINGDANCERANDHETOLDMETOGETYOUTOCOMETOTHEAUDITIONSCOMENOWHEISEXCITEDTOSEESOMENEETALENT!!"

Holy shit. Holy shit.

"Holy shit!!"

I squeal from excitement and I hear Chan return the squeal.

"I'll get dressed right now!! Thank you so much! I could kiss you! I mean, thank you so much, this is amazing and I am in debt to you..."

Chan just giggles.

"Get your talented butt over here, now!"

I hang up and run around my room like a lunatic collecting everything I need to get ready.
You think by now I would've put everything where it belonged since I've been here for a while.

I race into the bathroom, I don't have time for a shower.
I wash my face, do my makeup and get dressed.
I wear leggings and a cropped halter top.

This shows off my body, and will also be comfortable and easily mobile enough for dancing.

Now that I have become skinnier I am more confident in my body, I'm just scared that if I start eating proper full meals again, I will put everything back on.

I check myself in the mirror one last time.

Not too bad.

~~~

As soon as I pay the cabbie I jump out of the car and run into the building.

I'm met with a lady who holds her hand up for me to stop. She has two men standing behind her, security, I assume.

She starts talking to me in Korean.
Crap.

Actually, I can understand her pretty well.
Awesome!

"Hello, my name is Min Joyeon, you must be Y/N Y/L/N."

I'm so (jung)shook right now.

I bow.
"Yes, my name is Y/N. Nice to meet you."

She smiles at me.

"Jinyoung has been most excited to meet you, he has heard a lot from Bang Chan.
Please follow me."

She puts her hand lightly on my back to guide me to where I need to go.

This is so cool! I can't believe I'm actually in for a chance for working at JYP... I've dreamt about this.

It sounds so stupid, but this was my dream for a long time.
I never wanted to perform with myself as the centre, I can't handle the spotlight.
But to be able to work with such talented people like TWICE or even Stray Kids, it was what I wished for for so long.