No Secrets

Y/N's POV

I pull away from the hug and Chan suddenly kisses me. Without thinking I pull his face closer, but then he pulls away and moves farther from me.

What the hell just happened?!!

I can't go around kissing other people, especially one of Felix's members!

Chan keeps talking but I just want him to shut up.
I snap at him, I didn't mean to sound so harsh but it's done now.

I move to the back of the room and think about what just happened.
Chan says something about leaving the room so I just nod and wait for him to go.

When I hear the door shut I punch myself and yell in pain.

"What the hell, Y/N?!!"

I'm so mad at myself.

Why did I pull him closer?

I should have pushed him away immediately.

I need to tell Felix.

I open my phone and call him.

"Hello? Y/N?!"

"H-hey, um, I need to tell you something but please don't freak out. It didn't mean anything it was just really quick and stupid."

"Well that doesn't sound good, what's happened?"

"Um, well, I bumped into Chan while I was shopping and we came back to the JYP building cause he wanted to practice dancing and I had nothing to do.
And then... we were dancing to a random play dance together, but then... we..."

"Y/N, what did he do?"

I can't say it. But I need to, otherwise it'll come out after and he will be even more angry.

"We kissed."

Silence.

"It didn't mean anything! And it wasn't even for a second we both pulled away immediately and he apologised, nothing else happened!"

More silence.

"Felix, please say something."

"Y-you kissed him?"

"No! Well, yeah, kinda. I was sad about not getting any updates from you so he hugged me then we were just really close and it happened, but it didn't mean anything, I swear. I'm so sorry."

"What happened to the girl who hadn't kissed anyone before? How come you were scared to kiss me but then you just go and kiss Chan!"

"Felix! I'm so sorry, I just wanted to tell you so you didn't suddenly find out later on and it would be even worse."

"I need to think, bye Y/N."

Beep beep beep

He hung up on me...
Well, I'm still happy that I told him, he should know, even if it didn't mean anything.

At least, it didn't mean anything to me.

A few minutes later, Chan walks back into the room.

I look up at him and he is staring at me.

"Um, Chan... I told Felix."

His eyes open wide.

"You what?!!"

"I had to! I didn't want him finding out later on, it would've been so much worse if he did. I'll call him later once he's calmed down a bit, it'll be fine."

"So... what did you tell him?"

"I just said you were comforting me then we kissed but it didn't last long. That we both pulled away, you apologised and it didn't mean anything."

His face falls a bit.

"I-it didn't mean anything, right?"

He looks back up at me, a sad expression on his face.

"Oh no, Chan. I'm sorry."

I get up and walk over to him.

"You shouldn't have to apologise, you're not the one who fell for someone else's girlfriend."

I move closer and hug him again.

He closes his arms around me tightly and I feel him slightly rest his head on my shoulder.

I pull away and make sure we aren't as close as last time.

"Okay, we should do something about this."

"Do what?"

"Um, I'm not sure. But it's going to be extremely awkward once Felix gets back if I'm still here."

"Yeah ok."

"How do you lose feelings for someone? Should we find you someone else?"

"I think I should just try and ignore it, then it should go away and we can be normal friends."

"Okay, do you want me to leave?"

"No, if you do then I won't stop thinking about before and I'll go nuts. We should hang out as mates and then I'll be right."

"Wanna dance again?"

"Nooo, that's what started this whole thing, when you danced... it gave me a chance to check you out so we should avoid that."

I blush slightly.

"Um okay, how about we just sit down and talk, then we can become bros and not think about this again?"

"Okay, sounds good."

We go and sit at the back of the room and talk for what seems like hours, but it really was only like two.

~~~

I check the time.

4PM.

"I think I should get going now."

Chan nods and gets up, then he grabs my arm and pulls me up with him.

I grab my bags and phone then we walk out of the building together.

"Thanks for today, I was worried it was gonna be crap."

"No problem, and I think my heart has settled down a bit now haha. We should be in the clear from anymore sudden kissing."

I blush slightly and laugh.

He hails a cab for me and we hug goodbye.

"I'll talk to JYP for you, okay?"

"Yess, that'd be amazing! Text me with any updates."

He nods and waves goodbye as my cab drives away.

Today actually turned out pretty good.

I just hope Felix has calmed down.

Now it's 4AM and I think I should actually go to sleep. I've written 3 new chapters but I'll write another later on today.
Stay tuned!