Roommates

We all sit and talk for what seems like hours, but once the clock reaches 9 o'clock Jesse springs up from the lounge.

"Oh wow, it got late fast!! It was awesome to see you guys again, but I really need to get home."

I get up and give her a hug, so does Jaiden.

Felix just remains on the bed and smiles goodbye to her.

"I'll walk you out."

We link arms and walk out of the room.

Maybe leaving Jaiden and Felix together wasn't the smartest idea :/

Once the door is closed, Jesse turns to me with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"YOURE DATING AN IDOL?!!!"

I laugh at her and she continues to smile.

"Um yeah, it's kinda weird huh? I'm a really big fan of his group and then we met and... I don't know, it just feels so real with him I guess."

Her face scrunches up a bit.

"Aaaaw, are you in loooooove?"

I laugh at her and decide not to answer. I keep walking and we begin talking about my new job at JYP.

"What are you going to do about housing now? You can't live in a hotel forever you know."

My face drops a bit. I hadn't thought of that.

"Oh, um, I don't know. I guess I'll have to find an apartment, I'll need a roommate though, I definitely can't afford one by myself."

"Yeah, tru-."

Jesse stops and pulls my shoulder bringing me to a halt as well.

"I just had an idea."

I look at her waiting for her next sentence.

"You need an apartment and a roommate, I have an apartment... but no roommate."

She looks up at me and our eyes widen simultaneously.

"OH MY GOSH!"

We both squeal and jump around together.

"Wait. Where do you live?"

"Actually, not too far from here. It's close enough to the JYP building as well, this is perfect!"

As we continue walking we continue chatting about how amazing it would be to live together. 

We reach the door to the hotel building and she turns to face me.

"How about moving in next week? You can get your parents to come over here or you go back and get some more stuff, then say hellooo to your new life!"

"That sounds perfect! I'll definitely have to go back to Australia, I kinda miss it. It's summer there though, I definitely don't miss the heat."

She laughs and calls over a cab.

I hug her goodbye and wave as she disappears into the night traffic.

~~~

As I walk back into my room, I have to blink a few times to make sure I'm seeing this right.

Felix and Jaiden seem to be... practicing a handshake they made up??

I close the door silently and watch them 'practice'.

They lock hands then chest bump and spin around. Then they tap their heels together and yet another chest bump. 

Must be good to not have boobs.

They both stop and turn to me quickly, heat rushing to each of their faces.

"I leave you alone for 10 minutes?? If I knew it would be that easy to get you guys to bond I would have done it in the first place, sheesh."

Felix walks over to me and gives me a hug.

"What was that for?"

"I missed you..."

"Sure looks like it."

I look at Jaiden and he quickly hides his grin.

Smooth.

"So, you're leaving tomorrow."

Jaiden slowly nods.

I walk up to him and hug him.

"Thanks for coming here, Jaiden. Make sure to come back in a couple weeks or something, before you leave for home, okay?"

"Of course, Y/N, how could I not say goodbye?"

I pull away and Jaiden walks over to Felix and hugs him goodbye as well.

"See you later man, it was good meeting you."

Felix claps his back and nods.

"I'll see you around soon hopefully, take it easy mate."

Jaiden smiles at us both and leaves the room.

As soon as the door latches shut I look at Felix.

"What's that look for?"

"So Jaiden isn't that bad, huh?"

He looks down a bit and replies softly.

"I'm sorry for not giving him a chance at first, I was just being protective."

I walk over to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Aw, it's okay. It makes me really happy seeing you two get along so well now. Thank you, Felix."

He smiles at me and kisses me, moving his hands to my waist.

We collapse onto the bed and all I remember is kissing until we fell into sleep.

~~~

Thank youuu for reading, I made an ig account this arvo if you wanna check it out. If not it's cool, I guess it's not that interesting haha.

If you wanna give it a squiz though it's @aussiemaaaate with 4 a's. I think I'll change the user in a bit but I can't think of anything else right now sooooo

Also sorry for the short chapter, this was kind of just a filler to get Jesse and Y/N establishing that they will live together soon.

And just to clear things up cause one of my friends texted me after reading this she was a bit confused:

If you forgot, Jaiden is leaving to visit his family's friends and he will stay with them for a while. They live in Korea and he is just giving Y/N some space to be with Felix.
What Y/N meant by 'come back before you leave' was come visit her after he stays with the friends of the family before he goes back home 👍🏻

Byeeee :)