Surprise!

Chan, Jaiden and I spent hours just hanging out and getting to know each other well.

We sat in a park and ordered some chicken.

I didn't even think about not eating in front of Chan, I had so much energy from being 'hired'.

Right now I am in the elevator in my building heading back to my room.

Jaiden decided to stay at the park and have some "bro-time" as he calls it, with Chan. I'm happy that those two are getting along well.

As soon as I get in my room I start playing music to keep me in this happy mood.

I check the time, 4PM. I think I should have a movie night. Just hang out with myself, that sounds awesome.

I go into the bathroom and have a shower, singing to the best of my ability, so I probably sounded like Yoongi.

I get out of the shower and put my underwear on but then I realise, I left my pyjamas in the bedroom. Uuuuugh.

I throw my hair up in a scrunchie and walk out of the bathroom... what.

"SURPRI— o-oh my god, I'm so sorry."

Felix blushes and turns away at the sight of me in my underwear.
But I'm so overwhelmed I couldn't give less shits about what I'm wearing, or rather not wearing.

I squeal as I run over to him and give him the biggest hug I can possibly do.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! What are you doing back here?!! I missed you so much!"

Felix picks me up and spins around as I hug him.

"I wanted to surprise you!"

I'm finally released from his arms and he looks at me up and down.

"Um, you should put some clothes on."

He laughs awkwardly and his face turns slightly pink.

"Oh right, yeah."

I walk over to my bag and put on some shorts and a T-shirt.

"Better?"

"No."

"Waa— but you just told me to get dressed."

"Yeah I know, but I liked the view."

"Oh shut up."

I laugh at him and he laughs back.
Then he drags me onto the bed and holds my hands.

"Tell me everything, what happened while I was gone?"

I decide not to bring up my kiss with Chan again, I think he wants to push it out of his mind and never think of it again.

"Well... I actually have the biggest news ever!"

I smile widely at him and he waits for me to continue.

"So you know how I love dance?"

He nods so I keep explaining.

"Welllll, Chan saw me dancing when I didn't realise he was watching and then he told me about JYP wanting new back-up dancers."

Felix's jaw drops.

"No, no way!"

I nod vigorously.

"I went to the audition centre today and I danced in front of JYP, then the next thing I know I am signing papers to put me on a trial!!!"

"THATS SO AMAZING!!!"

Felix tackles me and places kisses all over my face.

"I'm so proud of you!"