Getting Closer

Hey, sorry I didn't write for a couple weeks, I got distracted with school. I will try and make this part really long but I might get too tired

Y/N's POV
"I wanna ask you something..."

Ask me something? Like, what's it like to have an eating disorder? What could he want to know about me? I'm so boring...

"Please don't find this weird or anything, but when I met you on the rollercoaster yesterday... something inside me kind of felt really, well, happy, and I was wondering if you would consider staying in Seoul a little longer so we can hang out more?"

Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I didn't even think he liked me that much, he was just pitying me for my bad eating habits and being alone in Korea.

"Okay, I will stay longer."

He gave me the biggest smile where his eyes go all squinty. I pinch his cheeks, I can't help it, and he blushes slightly. Or maybe it's just a mark from where I pinched him.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"Do you have a day off?"

"Yeah, JYP is busy with planning promotions for other groups so we get to have a little break since we just finished promoting for our first album." He smiles and holds my hands.

"Did you have anything planned to do in Seoul?"

"Not really, just look around and get a little taste of what it is like in another country. It's so different here from back home..."

I kind of miss home. I miss my nephew and my siblings, I miss my best friend and his parents, and my parents. But it is amazing that I can actually travel overseas and see other cultures, especially one so different from Australia.

"How about I take you to a park? I found one when I first arrived here to train and it helped me clear my head when things got really tough."

I remember watching that episode of Stray Kids when Minho was eliminated, Felix looked so broken. And then when Felix himself got eliminated and the tears covering his face...

"Are you ok?"

I realised that I started to get watery eyes from remembering the sad show so I tried to brush it off.

"Yeah, I just zoned out and didn't blink for a while."

"Ok. So, if we are going out today do you want to go back to your hotel and get some different clothes? You slept in those ones, so..."

I look down at my ripped denim shorts and oversized hoody, now all fluffy from sleeping under that woolly blanket.

"Yeah that's a good idea. Let's go!"

I grab his hand and run out of his bedroom door.

"Wait Y/N! I don't have a shirt on..."

He slightly blushes and I do the same as I realise that whole time he didn't have a shirt on. I turn away still blushing while he goes back into his room to get changed.

He closes the door and appears a couple minutes later with fresh clothes on.

"Ok, now let's go!"

This time he grabs my hand and he quickly shouts something at the members roaming the kitchen for food and drags me out he door.

~~~

Felix's POV
Y/N tells the taxi driver the address and we start off to her hotel.

"Your Korean is actually pretty good."

"What do you mean by 'actually'?!"

"That's not what I meant, I was trying to compliment you I'm sorry-"