Even Further

I close the door and turn around to see Felix staring at me. I walk over and sit on the bed and tap the space in front of me for him to sit there too. We sit opposite each other and I hold his hands.
"Are you okay?"
Felix looks at me for a bit before he responds.
"What did you call me before?"
I look at him, confused.
"Um... Felix??"
"Not that, you said something else. I want you to say it again."
I think about what he could be talking about and finally realise what he means. I blush and look down.
"Did you really mean it?"
I look up at him and answer his question.
"I think I did, was it not the right thing to say?"
He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me.
"It was the perfect thing to say."
I kiss him again and he falls backwards so I am lying on top of him on the bed.
He suddenly pulls away.
"How old are you?"
"Um, 16. Why?"
He smiles softly and looks like he just thought of something weird.
"You're legal."
"Legal to do what?"
He flips us over so he is on top. His body presses deeply into mine and he leans closer.
"Whatever I want."
I blush at what he says, then start laughing.
He laughs too.
We kiss again and he starts running his hands over my body. He goes from my shoulders, but skips over my chest and holds my waist.
We keep making out, my hands grabbing at his neck and back, then his hands start to slide up again. I feel him lightly touch the bottom wiring of my bra as his hands go up even higher. I try not to react and let him do it, but I get goosebumps wherever he touches me. I start to quiver and he smiles.
"Do I make you shake?"
Shit.
He laughs and kisses me again.
His hands are soft on my chest, but still very much feeling me up. For some reason, I can't say why, I just let him. It like it.

Felix's POV
I want to feel her even more but I'm scared she will react how she did yesterday when I touched her butt. I feel her but skip over her chest and grab her waist instead.
It is fine but I want more of her. I slide my hands back up and slowly and lightly touch her chest. She seems to react a bit, she shakes slightly.
Damn that's hot.
"Do I make you shake?"
Woah, did I just say that?
I keep my hands there and she doesn't do anything that would say she is uncomfortable so we continue the kiss. She has her hands running all over my back and I can feel myself getting turned on.
Oh shit.
I slowly break away from the kiss and sit up. She seems disappointed.
"Um, sorry, I.. uh-"
How do I say that she gave me a boner without sounding like some horny teen?
She seems to see me at a loss for words and jumps in instead.
"No, it's ok! We should watch a movie or something, we can do that another time."
She gets up and goes to her suitcase.
"Um, I'm just gonna get in my pjs so... just stay here, ok?"
I nod and she takes her things into the bathroom and closes the door.
Oh my fucking god, I can't believe I got hard, that's so embarrassing! I try to think of something else to calm myself down. I think of nursing homes, ducks crossing a road, going to the zoo, anything but Y/N and how much I want her.
My little friend settles down and I calm down a bit, but then I see her walk out of the bathroom, and can I just say, wow.
She looks so simple yet gorgeous. She is wearing an oversized hoodie, it almost reaches her knees, and has her hair done up in a messy bun. I blush as I realise that she only has the hoodie on.
"Um, Y/N, do you have shorts on under that?"
She looks at me innocently and says
"No, why?"
Holy shit, she's so hot. And what makes me even more crazy is that she doesn't realise.
"No reason, just wondering."
She doesn't even know how tempting she looks right now. She climbs on the bed and I look away in case her hoodie slides up.
"Are you gonna stay here?"
I didn't even think about that.
"Yeah I guess I will, I'll just text Chan that I'll get back tomorrow.
Her face lights up at my response.

Hey, Hyung. I am going to stay with Y/N tonight but I will be back tomorrow I promise. And I won't do anything I will regret so please save the lecture.

Ok, Felix. Be careful and tell me when you are on the way back, ok?

Ok, I will. Thank you. Goodnight Hyung ❤️

"All sorted. So, what are we watching?"
Y/N crawls off the bed and I gasp as her hoodie slides up a bit. I quickly look away and pretend I didn't see anything.
"There's a whole stack of movies already in this room."
She signals towards a cupboard with a shelf full of movies.
"Ok, awesome. I'm choosing the movie this time though, we are not having a repeat of last night."
She pouts but then nods and gets back on the bed.
I go down to the cupboard and pick out one that seems like a good movie. I put it on without letting her see the name.
"Which one did you choose??"
"It."
"It what?"
"It. Just It."
Her eyes widen as she realises which movie I meant.
"A horror movie??! Oh, I am so holding on to you, usually I have a pillow but if you chose it then you are the one having the circulation to your hand cut off."
I laugh at her response.
Before getting into bed I take my shirt off.
"Woah mate, what are you doing?"
She blushes at the sight of me topless. Like she hasn't already made out with me when I've only had pants on, pffft.
"Well, I hate being in bed with a shirt on, it twists all around my body and makes me feel like I'm trapped. It's either this or I go back to the dorm."
I tease her and she smiles at me.
"Get on here, Felix, it's time for me to leave my fingerprints on your body."
I take that the completely wrong way, of course I thought of her leaving hand prints from grabbing onto my back.
That'll just have to wait a couple weeks I guess.
I climb onto the bed and grab the TV remote. The movie starts and she hugs me tightly.
With every jump scare she pulls me closer so at the end she is snuggled right up to my chest and my arms are wrapped around her.
The movie ends and I feel like I will fall asleep it wasn't that scary. I look down at her and she is shaking.
"It wasn't that bad, was it?"
She continues to shake and I giggle at how scared she seems.
"Come on Y/N, it's only a movie, it's not real."
I pull her away from me so I can see her face and am met with a heartbreaking sight. She is crying and shaking all over. Her nose is red and  she looks at me with panicky eyes.
"Wh-what's wrong? Did I do something?"
She grabs my hand and tries to smile. She speaks with a croaky voice.
"Felix. I-I need water, or something like that. It's my eating, I'm having a panic attack."
I start to freak out but she grabs my hands and tries to calm me down.
"Hey, hey, hey, it's ok, I'm ok. I just need something in my system."
I jump up and grab some water. I go to the mini fridge and find some chocolate and biscuits.
I run back to the bed and open the bottle for her. She takes it with shaky hands and drinks. She spills in on herself, the bed and me but I don't mind. I've never seen someone have a panic attack, this one seems like it's a bit worse than a normal one.
I open a chocolate bar and she takes a bite. She starts to calm down and the shaking settles down a bit. She speaks in a calmer voice this time.
"Um, that happens often too. That one was worse than my other ones though. It's just when I haven't eaten in a while and I start to think about things too much. My body gets overwhelmed and I just start shaking. Thank you."
I am still in shock but I just nod.
Then I pull her into a tight hug and start crying myself.
"I never want to see you like that again. Promise me, you will eat. Why don't we have a few chocolate bars now?"
She pulls away and nods. We attack the remaining bars and talk until we can't think straight anymore.
Around midnight we become really sleepy and drowsy so we cuddle up and go to sleep. I don't really take much notice, but I have my hands on her bare legs. This feels so nice and comfy.

I think I'm falling for her.

I felt so bad for not updating in a while so I wrote three new chapters and made sure to make this one a bit longer than the others. Thank you for reading ❤️

This is also my favourite chapter out of all of them so far I'm happy this one has more views than the others because I'm proud of it most