Rollercoaster

Korean theme parks were way better than the ones back in Australia. All we had was Dream World or the Big Banana. No, this was way better.
I line up at a ride with the shortest line I can see, though that's still not very short.
Jaiden tags along behind me but he is too busy checking out all the rides to keep a conversation going.
As we reach the front of the line I can't help but go to the seat where I sat with Felix. The row is empty which is convenient as I want to sit here and remember my first moments with him.

~~~

The day goes on with Jaiden wanting to go on every ride he sees, he's like a child.
It seems like today has been taking its time ending, like the universe is rubbing it in that I'll never see Felix again.

Once we have gone on every ride possible we go back to the hotel and I get off on my floor just as I hear my phone go off.
I quickly grab my phone out hoping it's him, I just want to know he arrived safely.
But it's Buzzfeed.
I open up my emails and get news that make my day even worse.
"Hello, Y/N.
I'm sorry to tell you this but your section of our company has been cut, the media seems to like our other series more than the one you are involved in.
We have tried to fit in everyone on your team into the rest of the workplace but there just isn't enough roles to be filled here.
We're really sorry but we're going to have to let you go.
Thank you for your work and all of the effort you have put in.
Sincerely, Buzzfeed."

I freeze as I read the sudden email and don't know what to do. What will I do for money now? I won't be able to afford Uni, I'll have to ask my parents for help.
I continue along the corridor and once I reach my room I jump straight into the bed.
Burying my face in the pillow I let out my screams of frustration at these last couple days.
How could my life seem so perfect and tumble down into the horrible spiral it has become?
I can feel myself start to cry so I ring Jaiden to stop myself. If I talk to someone I won't cry, it would be too embarrassing.
But as he answers I burst into tears and I can't make the words to tell him what has happened.
"Y/N, stay there, I'm coming up now."
He hangs up and a couple minutes later he is knocking on my door.
I open it and he hugs me as soon as I get a glimpse of him.
"It's ok, it's going to be ok."
He lets go and I walk over to my bed. I still can't say anything so I just hand him my phone and he reads the letter.
"Oh no, Y/N, I'm so sorry. You'll find another job ok?"
"I-it's not just tha-at. I finally felt l-like I had a conn-nection with someone an-nd he left straight a-away.
Why can't a-anything just go my wa-ay?"
He hugs me again and I break down into a blubbering mess.
I really need to find another job, but Buzzfeed was so perfect for me. I love being on camera and making people smile. How will I find another job that will fit me just as well as that one did?

I kinda feel really bad, I've just gave her a really crappy couple of days. But, just like Mr Little says, with every cloud is a silver lining.
Did you notice my inception with the chapter name and the starting two paragraphs? I think it was pretty clever haha
- A/N