Coffee Date

Before this chapter starts I just wanna say sorry for any typos. I just cut the corner of my thumb nail off while shaving so I can't use my thumb to type ugh

The next morning when I wake up, I realise both Felix and I are still in our underwear. My heart starts racing as I feel his hands wrapped around my waist and I remember what happened last night.

I can't believe I had my first time with Felix. Damn.

~~~

A couple hours later I wake up again, damnit I must have fallen asleep again before.

I look around me to notice Felix staring at me. My heart skips a beat.

"Wha—! Holy crap Felix, you scared the absolute shit out of me!"

Felix laughs softly.

"Sorry, Y/N. I didn't want to wake you up and I couldn't sleep."

"It's okay..."

I slowly roll out of bed, resisting against Felix's arms that try to keep me close.

"We should go do something today, to celebrate you coming back."

"But we already did something."

I give him a shocked look and he speaks again.

"Actually, nevermind. Why don't we go and get brekky and sit in a park?"

"Okay, sounds good."

I walk into the bathroom to get ready, I need a shower after last night...

~~~

Felix and I pull up to a cafe and he sends me inside to order a couple coffees and muffins. He said we shouldn't eat inside in case any fans recognise him, which is understandable.

I walk back outside with the food and Felix leads me to a park.

We sit under a large tree and watch the birds scratch around for food.

Then I see them.

"Oh my god..."

Felix looks at me confused.

"What?"

I leap up and run to the girl walking through the park ahead of us.

"JESSE!!"

Jesse looks towards my voice and she runs towards me as her face lights up.

"Y/N!! Why didn't you tell me you were in Korea?!!"

As soon as I am in reaching distance of her I am engulfed in a giant hug. We jump around laughing together, we must look like complete children.

Finally we release each other and I answer her question.

"I came here for a holiday, but it turned into more than that, you're not gonna believe this..."

~~~

"WHAT?!!"

She screams the word so loudly I squeeze my eyes shut at the sound of it.

"So, you're staying here?"

I nod and we jump around in circles again.

Jesse was a really good friend of mine a few years ago but she moved to Korea to live with her family. We grew out of contact and I didn't even think of her living here when I came to Seoul.

"Here, take my number and we should meet up sometime! I would say let's do it now but I'm late to something, so I'll text you later on?"

I finish putting her number into my phone and nod at her suggestion.