1. Adith Srinivas

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who waited for this book and asked me to post it.

________________

Chapter 1

Adith's POV:

Claps and cheers filled the entire area surrounding me. My dad, his face was nothing but a pure reflection of proud and happiness. The day was huge for me but I didn't feel happy that I had achieved something great in my life.

Because, for this achievement I have lost many precious things in my life, basically I have lost my life. But that doesn't matter, all I knew was I made my father proud.

"It's a pleasure to here it from you Mr. Andrewson Now let's welcome Dr. Srinivas Narayan, chief executive of Space Life Corporations to share few golden words." told the host inviting my dad. After giving me a nod with his million dollar smile he climbed up the stage.

I admired the energy of my dad, he was sixty two but still manage to be so energetic and active for his age.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm glad and honored to have my presence here. Years ago, I was working on a project on shooting stars. That day, I was working late, my little son came to me and asked me, why I was working day and night without food and sleep?

I told him about my passion for my work, about my desire to explore space. He was so worried about me and my health. Unfortunately, I failed in that project and was thrown out of my company. I was all broken and devastated, I didn't have money to feed my family.

After months of stress and trouble. I met Manohar Sir, he helped me and assigned a job for me in Space life corporations. He also helped for my Son's education, I was very hasitant to accept that but I didn't have any other go.

That day my son told me, *Don't worry daddy, I'll complete my education with flying colors and will fulfill your dreams, I will explore this space in a way nobody did or will do in the future and I'll make you feel proud. I'll repay your debts and make you feel happy and relieved.*

That was it, he was on his grade one by then, today my son fulfilled my dreams. He was the best son in the world... he made me feel proud beyond words. He found out another planet similar to our earth to ensure the living of human race.

Isn't it enough for me to die in happiness. " spoke my dad with tears in his eyes. I mouthed him to wipe his tears.

My dad, he was the only human left in my life. Someone who truly loves me unconditionally. I did everything for his happiness and would never regret killing anybody who stakes my father's happiness. I love him.

After working my ass out I found that new planet, I still remember the problems and obstacles I went through for this.

"Pratyush ULV-1 is a satellite we are going to launge in the new planet. It will conform and ensure the rate of life sustaining ability for human race as well as the other lives in the earth. I heartily congrats my son as well as bless him to live long for this fragile planet. " with that he came down and hugged me.

The crowd asked me for few words but I turned them down with only my thanks. Soon we attended a press conference and my day end well with many appreciations and blessings.

"What's bothering you Adith?" Asked Moorthy Sir, my Godfather as well as the founder of Space life Corporations.

"No..nothing Sir, I'm just thinking about the project. That's all." I lied straight at his face. Both of us knew it.

"You may reach your destined height Adith but you need the person your soul carves beside you. If you had that significant person beside you right now, you will definitely realize the importance of your achievement today. Accept it. Your life is empty without her. " told Moorthy Sir.